Class of 2024 - QB Brendan Zurbrugg (OH) Flipped to Oklahoma | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Brendan Zurbrugg (OH) Flipped to Oklahoma

NWU is one of the elite academic schools in the world. Dino better than Fitzgerald? Everyone will laugh at you except Syracuse fans. Cuse > Chicago? Come on man.

It’s fine to be a fan. I am. But we need to be grounded too.
Well NW is not in Chicago, It is in Evanston and Evanston is not so much, kind of like saying Poughkepsie is in NYC.
Neither Chicago nor NYC is anywhere I would want to spend a lot of time visit for a day or two is about all for me. To each their own.

NWU better school no, conference def more money, Coach no, city no, I guess we all got our own opinion. No stain, just choices.
Are You Serious For Real GIF by CBC

Have fun with that $#!* broski

All Northwestern players/recruits are now low-hanging fruit for T minus twenty plus days.

I always felt that way. Great if you continue to get offers while verbally committed somewhere else, but keep that close to the vest, no?
Wonder if the competition to constantly increase one’s NIL deals, committed or not, promotes players to be always selling themselves, to up their value?

Have to imagine that he's at least open to being a free agent in light of the coach being fired and all of the tumult at the school he's chosen.
Absolutely.

I imagine the Cuse bridge has been burned.
I mean he decommitted a week after committing here and is now posting new offers while still committed to the school he flipped from Syracuse to. And I get that crap went down at Northwestern but it doesn’t really seem like he knows what he wants.

Last edited:
He’s a kid and he took the bird in hand, and now he’s getting better offers. Of course he’s going to post them, I’d post them too.

Venables seems to following Dino and the staffs offers for QB's. He knows the SU O gave him fits when they had a decent QB so makes sense he'd skulk around SU's offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom