Class of 2021 - QB Carlos Del Rio Wilson (GA) Transferring from Florida to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Carlos Del Rio Wilson (GA) Transferring from Florida to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
BA2345BE-48DD-4EB6-A031-81717718577E.png

Who cares?

Add the best talent you can, and let the chips fall where they may.
Was it Shafer that promised a QB that he wouldn't recruit other QB's, then the kid switched to Nebraska? We've often been thin at QB but it's not looking that way this year. Hoping that the competition will produce a QB that will lead us to a bowl. Consigliere's NIL fund is already paying dividends. :)

I like it. We need to find ways to secure winning seasons. This might scare away Sellers but oh well.

I too was wondering what this might do with Sellers now.

crazy off season, I mean wow! Like the consistent continuous improvements the staff tries to make at positions of weakness is so refreshing to see… I’m stoked about this

You want to be a top 25 program? Because they tend to have 3-4 QBs that can play. It’s a great problem to have. Let it sort itself out.

I’m not saying we are Bama. But they went from Tua to Jones to Young. Stack up the room and let them figure it out.

Sellers is coming here. He has his visit shortly.

Can’t we just enjoy the moment without negative speculation?
Relax. I'm positive about this thread. I'm just speculating is all. Go chill yourself

You want to be a top 25 program? Because they tend to have 3-4 QBs that can play. It’s a great problem to have. Let it sort itself out.

I’m not saying we are Bama. But they went from Tua to Jones to Young. Stack up the room and let them figure it out.

Sellers is coming here. He has his visit shortly.
Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.