Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

• 7:22 PM - 20 Feb 2015
    Dwayne Haskins, Jr‏@dh_simba7 10h10 hours ago
    The best future backfield tandem in college football >
    1f525.png
    @RDubb_5 pic.twitter.com/UOf7MnbGXA

I don't think Haskins has ever been to Syracuse. He's been to buttgers like a dozen times. I don't really see that we're even recruiting him that hard. Is Haskins being heavily recruited by anyone in Washingtons top 6?

I think them playing together is idle chatter but who knows. IF Washington went Cuse then maybe there'd be an uptick in Haskins interest for us.

With him being from NJ originally, it's no surprise he's been to RU. I just don't see why he'd go back! Lol

I don't think Haskins has ever been to Syracuse. He's been to buttgers like a dozen times. I don't really see that we're even recruiting him that hard. Is Haskins being heavily recruited by anyone in Washingtons top 6?

I think them playing together is idle chatter but who knows. IF Washington went Cuse then maybe there'd be an uptick in Haskins interest for us.
I get the sense (from the twitter leaves) that Haskins wants to play with Washington more than the other way around. In other words, Washington is going to do what he wants/needs to for him, and if Haskins can come along for the ride that's a bonus. Also I would assume Haskin of the 40+ offers has some offers from Washingtons top 6 (of which we are one).

I would say you are 100% in that our ability to make in roads with Haskins changes dramatically if Washington comes to us. If he doesn't Haskins has absolutely zero reason to want to listen to SU more than the other 40 teams that have offered him.

Out of the top 6 Washington has named, I don't think Haskins is particularly interested in TCU or UNC, and interest in SU seems more or less minimal right now. But of the other schools that could round out Washington's top 6, I've gotten the sense that Haskins has interest in Ohio State and Michigan, and he seems pretty high on Maryland...Maryland hasn't really been talked about much with Washington, but I know he's tweeted about them once or twice, so who knows?

Not to say that this wouldn't be unreal, but, let's enjoy what just happened for 5 minutes.

Screw it, snowball comin down the mountain baby!

I'm not going to say that if somehow we land Haskins too that in 2016 we have an all-true freshman starting backfield with him and Washington, but... HAND THEM THE DAMN BALL.

You stop it. I know for a fact contact has been made already by certain people.

I don't think there's any chance it happens, but good grief dude.

Well it's never happening for certain if we don't try. That's a fact.

That being said, I think you should whip up some thing for his twitter. :D

Well it's never happening for certain if we don't try. That's a fact.

That being said, I think you should whip up some thing for his twitter. :D
Bring on the #CuseTwitterArmy