Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

I'd imagine Ish would have develop into an absolute monster of a receiver by the time RW and Haskins (fingers crossed) arrive, it'd be a whole lot more epic than 96...

This was meant to be more playful than it looks written out. Would love if he came here but don't think there's a chance it happens.
I don't think he will come either.

I do know that he has been contacted by some interested parties today though.

Looks like they've got his attention now anyway. Maybe he'll take a closer look and who knows? Maybe he'll like what he sees! Today is the day for orange tinted glasses. I'll go back to being a realist tomorrow!!

th

We haven't had a recruit like this in a long long time. With H.S. students, you just never know how this might impact their thinking. All of a sudden new thoughts are popping into their heads.

Stop, all of you. I am still awake and have to get up for work at 3:45 am. All this "what if business is making me excited and irritable at the same time. I am going to be a zombie in the morning. :confused:

Idk what MD's depth chart looks like but if he can start as frosh in the ACC and line up next to his boy RW why wouldn't he consider Cuse.

If he's dealing with MD & RUT we can I don't see why its far fetched at all for him to go Orange?

Was at VTech today for their Spring game. How sweet would it be to pull a reverse Vick?
Well to be fair, vTech didn't have any more of a shot we did yesterday. It seemed as though he was leaning Maryland or possibly the SEC.

Idk what MD's depth chart looks like but if he can start as frosh in the ACC and line up next to his boy RW why wouldn't he consider Cuse.

If he's dealing with MD & RUT we can I don't see why its far fetched at all for him to go Orange?
UM is the hometown school. But that's what Bam was saying, it's not like he was set on going to Alabama. He has said many times he wants to play with RW, and Cuse now offers that, great academics, the ACC, and a chance to start as a true Frosh (however unlikely that is) as Hunt will be done going into the 2016 season.

We very well might be in play with Haskins. We just need to generate immense amounts of interest in the next two weeks while RW is still fresh in his mind, or else it will slip away.

It's hilarious to me that last night, Dwayne tweeted that he's not going to let recruiting take over his life. Within minutes a Florida fan - a fan of a school he's still strongly considering! - tweeted a response to him telling him that Dwayne has been trolling fans for weeks with his recruitment.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, sums up Florida fans and their obnoxiousness.

EDIT: The dude has since deleted the tweet. Other people still replied to it telling him to shut his mouth, of course. Seriously...how dense can you be as a fan to send obnoxious tweets to a guy who is still considering playing for your school!?

Last edited:
I fully expect at least 10 of those in the next two weeks:cool:
I'm very curious to hear about some of the conversations that have gone on with Haskins since Robert committed, because I know a few have taken place. I think that one of the folks at the recruiting site that rhymes with POUT is looking into talking with Haskins soon, too.