Class of 2022 - QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered

Ain’t you the guy telling us about stars all the time?

Also, Lamson doesn’t have to have better numbers to prove the point. We missed out on a kid who has similar talent than the guy we just recruited here successfully from somewhere even though you said we can’t get kids from anywhere
No I'm not, must be someone else...I'm always talking talent which turn into good offers (which may turn into stars, but not my focus) throughout the entire class over 5 years. Who's the more important recruit? The recruit close to home from a fertile and historical location 4 hours from campus where you need to be recruiting successfully for yrs or one from across the country who's location and school are much more expensive to recruit and is basically a one off.

You do? Until someone proves they can win a game, it's just a bunch of guys.
Based on film on the shred and lamson and what we saw from JM i think we have a deep QB room. All of these kids including TD who will be the starter can move the ball if the Oline is decent and Gilbert calls a good game.

Based on film on the shred and lamson and what we saw from JM i think we have a deep QB room. All of these kids including TD who will be the starter can move the ball if the Oline is decent and Gilbert calls a good game.
2 and possibly 3 of those 5 are likely not going to be here next year. That's why it has to be continuously stocked with high upside coin flip guys.

No I'm not, must be someone else...I'm always talking talent which turn into good offers (which may turn into stars, but not my focus) throughout the entire class over 5 years. Who's the more important recruit? The recruit close to home from a fertile and historical location 4 hours from campus where you need to be recruiting successfully for yrs or one from across the country who's location and school are much more expensive to recruit and is basically a one off.
Lol. Changing the parameters of your post now?! C’mon.

You do? Until someone proves they can win a game, it's just a bunch of guys.
How insightful.

The room has a better chance at success than in any of Dino’s years outside of 2018. And yeah, playing and winning games will help realize that potential. Beats having less talent, lol

Lol. Changing the parameters of your post now?! C’mon.
Because I must state every reason it's a bad recruiting loss of a recruit all in a single post.
I added detail, didn't change anything.

Cutcliffe might be feeling some heat. Duke is headed for its third straight losing season. I wonder if Belin is having second thoughts?

Cutcliffe might be feeling some heat. Duke is headed for its third straight losing season. I wonder if Belin is having second thoughts?
Well, we're hoping to eke out a 6-6 record. It's not as if we're looking at a groundswell of flips in our favor.

He might actually retire.
They have lost 10 ACC road games in a row. They are losing by 29.2 ppg in league play this year. They are 4-29 in league play the past 3 years.

They are clearly the worst program in the conference and are getting worse each season.

Yes, my guess is at the end of the season, David is told his time at Duke is over. He will be given a chance to retire or be fired. And he will choose to retire.

It will be interesting to see if Henry decides to stay with Duke.

They have lost 10 ACC road games in a row. They are losing by 29.2 ppg in league play this year. They are 4-29 in league play the past 3 years.

They are clearly the worst program in the conference and are getting worse each season.

Yes, my guess is at the end of the season, David is told his time at Duke is over. He will be given a chance to retire or be fired. And he will choose to retire.

It will be interesting to see if Henry decides to stay with Duke.

It would be an interesting case of whether the player commits to the school or the coach.

You commit to the coach there is no doubt about that. When I was recruited for golf there were schools I simply refused to go to because of the coach (cough St. John’s cough) no matter what they used to entice ...
Agree this is a big factor.

Cutcliffe coached both Manning brothers and the guy trying to play QB for the Giants now. He has a reputation developing young QBs into NFL players and I would think if he left, it would greatly affect the thinking of all QBs on the Duke roster. Especially incoming freshmen.

Any update on him? Can't blame anyone for getting a degree from Duke but wonder if the new HC could open things up.

Any update on him? Can't blame anyone for getting a degree from Duke but wonder if the new HC could open things up.

I believe Daniels at out of California has become higher priority than him.

However, a lot of recruiting is being done in top secret this cycle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom