QB Jacobian Morgan transferring to Jackson St | Syracusefan.com

QB Jacobian Morgan transferring to Jackson St

Thank you for your contributions to the program, Jacobian!

He wasn't bad. We need to upgrade, but he wasn't bad. We've trudged out far worse QBs over the years.
He was still young, he needed to stop the habit of not grabbing the laces on occasion but there’s potential there .

If he wants the best chance to start he needs to look at the FCS or possibly a special situation at a G5.

According to post above, he's a RS-FR
These guys are on campus during the summer. Three years and a degree isn't uncommon. Also, he's listed as RS-Fr because he was here in 2020, and that season didn't count toward eligibility.

I wish JaCobian the best. Seems like a fine young man. Hope he finds a place with good academics where he can get on the field and show everyone what he can do.

I think with the Coach Anae/Coach Beck offense, it becomes more important to have a dual threat QB. They have rolled with a pocket QB in the past when that was their best option, but the offense is most effective with a dual threat guy.

Seems like JaCobian is more of a pocket QB.

I would think he has a lot of potential to be a starter at a lot of schools in conference USA or the MAC or similar conferences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom