Class of 2022 - QB Jalen Daniels (CA) Committed to South Carolina | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Jalen Daniels (CA) Committed to South Carolina

I’m probably being naive but —and this is not a shot at you — why wouldn’t he be a take?
He hasn't taken his visit yet as his team is still competing for a championship. I would prefer to wait until he has taken his ov to say he is orange. Having said that with Babers personally visiting his team during the Bye week and the enthusiasm of his father about SU I think there is a very good chance he commits. I haven't seen any indication of academic issues.

He hasn't taken his visit yet as his team is still competing for a championship. I would prefer to wait until he has taken his ov to say he is orange. Having said that with Babers personally visiting his team during the Bye week and the enthusiasm of his father about SU I think there is a very good chance he commits. I haven't seen any indication of academic issues.
Per a post from him or his dad a few weeks ago he has a 3.8 GPA so definitely not an academic concern. I was hoping their playoff game was today so I could attend but it’s tomorrow and I’m flying out of the country tomorrow.

Maybe cuse is waiting to see if they can flip Bellin before accepting his verbal?

Maybe cuse is waiting to see if they can flip Bellin before accepting his verbal?

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Ironically, I believe one of the schools also recruiting him hard is Pitt.

Maybe wait until he at least gets beyond a redshirt year before discarding him as useless?

And we already did do it twice. His name was Nassib. He had even less offers than Dungey.
I didn’t say he was useless, but Dungey started as a true freshman. You don’t think Dungey would start on this team?

So what. He still started and was pretty good as a freshman. Larson was no better than fourth in line at the start of the season.
And if there were no opt outs or injuries, Tucker was 5th in line last year at RB. I don’t get your point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom