Class of 2016 - QB Jarrett Collins (RI) Visiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jarrett Collins (RI) Visiting

Curious, why you won't name this kid, yet have no problem talking openly about flipping Moore, is there a specific reason (like kid or parent request)?

See: Rex Culpepper

EDIT: Just kidding. Rex is a new name. Mystery recruit still out there...

Curious, why you won't name this kid, yet have no problem talking openly about flipping Moore, is there a specific reason (like kid or parent request)?
Moore has been open about his interest in SU and has gone on record publicly. This other kid has not yet spoken publicly about it. It's not my place to publicly name him, it's his call if and when he lets it be known he's interested in SU. I don't want to blow up his spot, because his current school probably doesn't know he's open to flipping.

As soon as he comes out and indicates his interest publicly, I'll be the first one here posting about him for sure.

Last edited:
Dad is a Florida grad and i hope he has forgot about that 1991 game. But then again his dad just might remember the electric atmosphere that day with kids from Florida leading the charge and for Florida never leaving the state for an OOC game since,except for bowl games.

If you look at the Sc**t database, there are only 9-10 three star quarterbacks that have committed to a P5 program. The only one that I could find with any type of connection to SU is Jamie Newman (who we offered) who committed to Wake about a week before Washington committed to us.

ConnectiCuse said:
If you look at the Sc**t database, there are only 9-10 three star quarterbacks that have committed to a P5 program. The only one that I could find with any type of connection to SU is Jamie Newman (who we offered) who committed to Wake about a week before Washington committed to us.

That's who I was thinking too. But that's all I got.

I'm not sure that's accurate, I just went through and counted 30+ before stopping.

I'm not sure that's accurate, I just went through and counted 30+ before stopping.

Oops, it was the Riv**s database, if you search for 3 star QBs that have committed to any school you get something like 18 names, then when you look at only P5 schools, you get the 9-10 that I mentioned above.

Weird, I just looked at Sc**t - using the same search criteria I came up with 35 names. Must be the ratings are totally different for the two sites.

Looking at the Sc**t database and the various SU coach's Twitter accounts, I think I've determined who the mystery recruit is.

Last edited:
That's who I was thinking too. But that's all I got.

Not close. We are all just going to have to wait and see if the kid decides to flip.
But the first day of camp is Saturday. Who knows who might show up or get offered.

What a bunch of idiots. The kid is camping at Syracuse, that's it. Is it that hard for them to figure out?
Thank you.

Lots of kids camp at lots of schools over the course of the summer. It means literally nothing in terms of that school's interest in many of those cases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom