Class of 2019 - QB Jayden Daniels (CA) Portal to LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Jayden Daniels (CA) Portal to LSU

We have room, but what happens to the room if we even go after this guy, let lone land him?
My guess is the room gets better. If he lives up to the rankings as the #1 DT QB coming out of high school, which current QB is better than him?

My guess is the room gets better. If he lives up to the rankings as the #1 DT QB coming out of high school, which current QB is better than him?
What if it clears the room? Is it a net positive?

This is FBS football. If it clears the room, Babers has other issues. I've been very impressed with this offseason, if the staff has any interest in Daniels I'm sure they'll handle it as well as they have all of the other moves that have been made.

This is FBS football. If it clears the room, Babers has other issues. I've been very impressed with this offseason, if the staff has any interest in Daniels I'm sure they'll handle it as well as they have all of the other moves that have been made.
I think the staff has done a great job. My concern would be if they made assurances to players that recruiting another transfer would break.

christmas vacation GIF

I will be at ASU twice this week. I'll look for him, and wear my SU gear. Honestly he is very good and would most likely be better than anyone currently in the room.
Somebody told me that they were getting rid of the palm walk. Did that ever happen?

Somebody told me that they were getting rid of the palm walk. Did that ever happen?
Not that I was aware of. But haven't been on that part of campus in years, and in looking it up, they replace the palm trees as they were getting too old, and they replaced them with date palms which give more shade and also will provide dates to the campus. I was not aware of that. So still there in a new form.

Not that I was aware of. But haven't been on that part of campus in years, and in looking it up, they replace the palm trees as they were getting too old, and they replaced them with date palms which give more shade and also will provide dates to the campus. I was not aware of that. So still there in a new form.
That campus needs dates?

Agreed. For a man of faith and integrity, Herm surrounded himself with a lot of shady characters and is accused of some shady things himself.
Agree. I really thought Herm was better than this although obviously I don't know him personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom