Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you, if I have a heart attack, it’s on you!!!
dance party prince GIF

We're a fickle bunch. Years of being dragged through the gutter will do that. Time to turn the page with Fran at the helm!
Not happy until the hay is in the barn, the choo-choo train book is read, and we go back to back national champs. Anything short of that is insufficient.

McCord would be THEE guy here and if Williams sticks with us, would be the presumed heir

I'm not enamored with McCord, but he'd bring hype and attention to the program and Julian Flemming too
Have you heard anything on Jakhari? Other than him being on the recruits Zoom with Fran it's been quiet.

So they have McCord on campus and talking to a top 10 QB recruit who they are trying to flip from Georgia? Like why and how did that get leaked out?

Don't worry McCord that top 10 recruit is going to red shirt is first year? I am sure you wont hear any fans calling for him if we or you struggle. If he does come here we will need you to transfer out next year so he can start ??

Like what kind of sales pitch are they making LOL

So they have McCord on campus and talking to a top 10 QB recruit who they are trying to flip from Georgia? Like why and how did that get leaked out?

Don't worry McCord that top 10 recruit is going to red shirt is first year? I am sure you wont hear any fans calling for him if we or you struggle. If he does come here we will need you to transfer out next year so he can start ??

Like what kind of sales pitch are they making LOL
Something doesn’t add up. McCord may know some hottie he wants to visit at Nebraska or something. No way they’d be getting a 5 star QB and McCord on top of another commit.

He hasn't. This thread has Bourbon, Sam Elliot, that guy from Enterprise, and heartache written all over it... ;-)

I mean, that worked out kinda awesome, so you never know.
Is anyone on jet watch yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors