Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody man your posts!!

We need flights tracked!!

We need Toga standing out on a highway in the snow!!
This is not a drill.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall never surrender…

And if Syracuse football were to exist for a thousand years, they will look unto our work this fortnight and say - this was their finest hour.

1702521056925.gif

I’m ready let’s go!

I watch a fair amount of of OSU games with friends that are all Buckeye fans. The expectations at OSU are so high. They lost the Michigan game in large part because Michigan made zero mistakes. McCord played pretty well against a very good defense but did make a couple mistakes that sealed the loss for them.

After the game I was even saying the difference was that McCord made a couple mistakes and Michigan made absolutely none. I said he’s really good but not Dwayne Haskins, then Justin Fields X 2 years and then cj stroud for 2 years good. In reality that may not be the case as every QB makes a few mistakes. And this was McCords first year starting and he has another year to improve and to cement his college legacy. Those big mistakes just happened to show bright in the mother of all games for them. The OSU fans expect to win every year, especially the Michigan game. OSU Fans talk about Ryan Day not being the right coach as he can’t beat Michigan. Itching matters more to them than that. Day is feeling the heat and fans are also blaming McCord a bit as they have to find places to place the blame. So Day in his position wouldn’t say McCord is the automatic starter in 2024. I’m sure they will bring in a very good QB but It may still be a big mistake for them.

All good in my book as he is hopefully now all ours. Go Cuse!
Is he not expected to make some mistakes?

Havent heard about wegmans but you’re thinking in the right direction. I’ll leave it there
I’ll guess the Lion King heir

*EDIT* Food Lion heir !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online