Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I know many here say its a done deal, and it likely is, but the one thing that gives me at least a hint of hope is that since Wed Jaime Beck has still been retweeting messages to him pumping up how exciting the SU offense will be with him. I find it hard to believe if it was a 100% done deal she wouldnt know.

When I sold cars I’d still be calling the person as they were driving to the other dealership to pick up their vehicle.

You keep trying until the paperwork is signed even when you know it’s over.

Hey LaNorris, when all the good vibes from committing to your home state team turns to pressure while playing for an OC you don’t believe in - remember us. Those SC boosters will be on to the next shiny thing and Beck will be leading our QB and O to the top of the ACC. You’ll watch the ticker and see our S and look at the passing output - you know you will.

If you're ever in northeastern Florida, let me know. We'll play a set of tennis (one set, because I don't think I've got more in me) then a couple rounds in St. Augustine, if you want.

I’ll be sure to take you up on that. I’m in Florida a cool me times a year recruiting. Always down for some sports and beverages.

Well, less than an hour to go to dream and hold on to hope. Nothing like starting Christmas off with a kick to the nads. Ahhh, good times. But this time the QB room has hope unlike when we lost Vick and we had to turn to Troy Nunes. And I trust in Beck to shape what we have and attract the next great QB to Cuse. We will be ok.

Somebody posted that if ‘Cuse lost him, then it would leak out because they don’t owe him anything. I couldn’t disagree more, both Beck and Dino seem like good people who wouldn’t do that, unlike anybody from the SEC.
I'm sure Beck has known for awhile that he is signing with South Carolina. But he has already proven he is a better coach and person then any of the coaches at South Carolina by his recruiting of Sellers.
By keeping his commitment through the injury and when they changed schools rerecruiting him.
Glad he is our coach, the kind of coach players should want to play for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom