Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

If Rattler wants to do another year in college Beamer will tell him to hit the road so Sellers doesn't come north

He will start at South Carolina and if he transfers he 100% will start here. The only question is if Rattler will go NFL this year. If he does he will start at South Carolina next year. If Rattler comes back Sellers is the starter here next year. Really as easy as that. Sellers is a stud. If Sellers comes here so does his brother. Book it

He will start at South Carolina and if he transfers he 100% will start here. The only question is if Rattler will go NFL this year. If he does he will start at South Carolina next year. If Rattler comes back Sellers is the starter here next year. Really as easy as that. Sellers is a stud. If Sellers comes here so does his brother. Book it
Why would Sellers transfer here when all he has to do is wait a year and start there? I’m sure he knew going in that Rattler was the starter, had been successful and had multiple years left. I find it hard to believe he’s just going to up and transfer here if he’s the #2 there next year as a RF staring down 3 years as a starter. Makes zero sense and sounds like a Syracuse fan pipe dream.

Why would Sellers transfer here when all he has to do is wait a year and start there? I’m sure he knew going in that Rattler was the starter, had been successful and had multiple years left. I find it hard to believe he’s just going to up and transfer here if he’s the #2 there next year as a RF staring down 3 years as a starter. Makes zero sense and sounds like a Syracuse fan pipe dream.
We shall see. I’m pretty confident if Rattler comes back, Sellers will transfer to Cuse. If Rattler goes NFL which I think he will and he’ll go UDFA because the QB class this year is LOADED, then Sellers starts at South Carolina next year. Sellers knows he’s starting next year somewhere, these kids aren’t dumb and his handlers know what they are doing. Sellers is staring at South Carolina or Cuse next year

Exactly…he would have either sat for a year here under GS or sat for a year under Rattler. He made his choice and it wasn’t us.

Does Rattler still have eligibility after this year? With covid it’s hard to keep up with but I was thinking this was it for him either way. I’m probably off on it though.

Furman or not that was a 50 yard dime.
Furman or not it was an excellent throw no matter the competition. And it was actually 60 yards in the air on a dime. Serious arm strength.

Love that he still talks to Beck. Realy hoping Rattler has a solid season but not so good he goes pro. He has one more year of eligibility because of a redshirt in his 2019 true freshman season and a 2020 Covid year. The staff could tell him he has an excellent shot of being the starter for us in 2024. Doubt he really wants to sit another year. There is still a chance we get him back.

Still seems unlikely Sellers makes it to Cuse. But if Rattler gets banged up and plays less than 100% or something and doesn't like his draft projection does the SC staff tell him to move on? Rattler is pretty good. Not sure they would tell him to hit the road when you have a proven commodity at QB. Rattler had a good game against UNC but not sure how you don't put up a TD against them.

Game Stat Line against UNC:

1694446996424.png

Game Stat Line against Furman:

1694446731472.png

Game

Still seems unlikely Sellers makes it to Cuse. But if Rattler gets banged up and plays less than 100% or something and doesn't like his draft projection does the SC staff tell him to move on? Rattler is pretty good. Not sure they would tell him to hit the road when you have a proven commodity at QB. Rattler had a good game against UNC but not sure how you don't put up a TD against them.

Game Stat Line against UNC:

View attachment 231043

Game Stat Line against Furman:

View attachment 231042
Game
UNC has a vastly improved defense ... Rattler ran for his life and still put up 350 ... the elephant in the room is who USC hired as an OC ... that is what could be their undoing.

I was at UNC vs South Carolina game last weekend with a couple Syracuse fans. Apparantly his dad was next section over from us and LaNorris walked over right in front of us. We ribbed LaNorris a little about him letting us down etc and he laughed. Talked to his dad some after and he spoke how difficult a choice it was for him etc. Dad says that he still communicates with Jason Beck.
SU is in the friend zone. Great.

This dude is the real deal. Like others said our staff is good at finding QB talent clearly. Now that doesn’t mean we are getting them here but we are looking in right places

He's the real deal? Nobody knows this until he plays some meaningful games at any college. He could just as easily be recruited or "portaled" over this year. Kid hasn't even played a full game yet, who knows what he is at this point.

I don't see what the big fuss is here, guy has mostly hardly played and the one year he did, didn't light the world on fire. Might just be a depth play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom