Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Looks like SC is going to hire the TE coach from Arkansas as the new OC. The guy has been a terrible playcaller basically everywhere he's been.

we're taking that avatar from you with a shiny new block S on it, around 8pm tonight

Article from The State newspaper in Columbia, SC today about Sellers and the Gamecocks.

Yeah saw that yesterday. About what you would expect to see in a local paper given the situation from SCs position. From our standpoint he is committed but is entertaining his home state school who is coming in last second. Syracuse is still best positioned. Rattler is in place for 2 more years, they just today signed an OC today or are in process. Carolina is an easy ride for his folks though so perhaps they can get the flip. Beck and the Sellers are pretty tight though and Beck is now is OC.

Yeah saw that yesterday. About what you would expect to see in a local paper given the situation from SCs position. From our standpoint he is committed but is entertaining his home state school who is coming in last second. Syracuse is still best positioned. Rattler is in place for 2 more years, they just today signed an OC today or are in process. Carolina is an easy ride for his folks though so perhaps they can get the flip. Beck and the Sellers are pretty tight though and Beck is now is OC.
Nobody is drafting Spencer Rattler.

Idk how to feel about all this modern CFB shifting between coaches and players lol anything can happen. Sellers could be all orange or apparently decommited, he may be actually considering both schools also. Wild times man

SC has supposedly reached out to Devin Leary too.
Lies No GIF

I’m getting tired. I didn’t see the SC at the beginning of your post. Being up since 4 am will do that. Apologies
No worries. If it was supposedly SU, I wouldn’t have believed it either.

“I’m LaNorris Sellers, and if you’re looking to sell your scrap metal, have I got a place for you!”.
When he wins the Heisman in Orange he will have the final say.

People on this board and other's "weren't worried" when I brought that up in the past. Was at breakfast with a big Gamecocks fan today here in SC, according to him Sellers has told people he'll be signing with SC.
I call bullshit...

I call bullshit...
I do hope the following does not come to fruition.

Even though it's open season for signing, if LaNorris flips, he will have the "I'll Stand by You" Beck story to live with for the rest of his life and maybe "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" as his image for people to think about whenever his name is mentioned, ever. Does anyone ever say he lied about his commitment? That's a strong statement for those who take it seriously.

I know its a choice, but this is for me, a little more than a choice after what Sellers has led us to believe and when Beck almost becomes part of his family.

For him to live with that guilt would be a bad thing IMO, looking over your shoulder and seeing Beck chasing after him. I guess I'm too hard here, but if all he was, was bullshit, what a crock. Daddy wants an "easier drive."

edit: But, I do know, at least I hope know, what the right decision is living in LaNorri's heart. After all this time, he can be his word, which many people in this world don't do and don't understand the importance of being your word in life and sign with Syracuse University.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom