Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

He said he needs to do what’s best for him. You can easily take that as I’m going to Syracuse because of his loyalty to Beck and not the locals.

8:20 a.m. - Another QB on flip watch won't come to a final decision today, after all. Syracuse and South Carolina will have to play patient in the race for LaNorris Sellers.

The denial always makes me laugh. He's out of here, time to move on. We flip kids, kids flip on us, it is what it is.
As always the flips are not equal. We have top recruits flipped in basketball and football. Then we flip kids from FCS schools and Mid Majors. Sure we are playing the same game but lets not pretend there are equal results. Let me know when we start flipping kids from SEC schools instead of the Monmouths of the world.

If signing is delayed til Friday as well, that could be viewed as a positive. Not getting swept up in the heat of signing day but taking perhaps a final step back and thinking through everything. Yes I am aware that could benefit SC as well but not getting caught up in today's pressure cooker is good. Hopefully it goes our way as he reflects on the situation.

If signing is delayed til Friday as well, that could be viewed as a positive. Not getting swept up in the heat of signing day but taking perhaps a final step back and thinking through everything. Yes I am aware that could benefit SC as well but not getting caught up in today's pressure cooker is good. Hopefully it goes our way as he reflects on the situation.

Or since he’s doing the signing at his school he and the school waited to do it on Friday so it would be less of a distraction for the rest of the school week.

Or since he’s doing the signing at his school he and the school waited to do it on Friday so it would be less of a distraction for the rest of the school week.
Or that :). To clarify Sellers had stated previously he was going to sign Wed and then announce at the school on Friday. It sounds like he slid his actual signing to Friday as well.

Or that :). To clarify Sellers had stated previously he was going to sign Wed and then announce at the school on Friday. It sounds like he slid his actual signing to Friday as well.

Trying to read the signs is impossible lol. We’ve been through this before. What happens, happens. Trying to keep my expectations low.

Trying to read the signs is impossible lol. We’ve been through this before. What happens, happens. Trying to keep my expectations low.
Exactly. You think we’d learn from the past and not continue fueling the drama knowing how it always goes for Syracuse when it gets to this point.

I don’t want to stir the pot. And I have no inside info. But reading the tea leaves, I’m pretty sure where Sellers is headed. No need to delay if he was honoring his commitment.

Regardless, we headed upwards and onwards!!!

Love Signing Day!

Exactly. You think we’d learn from the past and not continue fueling the drama knowing how it always goes for Syracuse when it gets to this point.

That’s why we’re fans :p

I don’t want to stir the pot. And I have no inside info. But reading the tea leaves, I’m pretty sure where Sellers is headed. No need to delay if he was honoring his commitment.

Good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom