Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

No. You have to always recruit the best option/talent whether it is HS or portal.
Snyder built his teams by loading up on JUCO talent every year. Turned out pretty good. Do a combo of Juco and portal.

We always finish last in the ACC in recruiting anyway. Something has to change. Recruiting isn’t doing it

To say coaches, when Beck and Anae stuck with him and he switched original commitment to follow them to Syracuse from Virginia, because of the coaches - to then switch to SC because coaches?

That's a terrible sound bite to make

Just say you have loved SC since you were little and the home state school is where you want to represent.

750814D2-7279-40BD-9803-B8AB34768EB0.jpeg

No. You have to always recruit the best option/talent whether it is HS or portal.

I didn’t say don’t recruit HS. We have limited resources, including time and people compared to other schools. You need to be able to balance that with the greatest payoffs. The portal should continue to be a big focus

He opted for the school he was a fan of, likely a very enticing NIL package, and proximity to home.

Part of that deal also means a crappy OC that might not fit him, packed position room and an unclear path to playing time.

If his talent is as legit as we think he could overcome all of that and be dynamite.

I don't think he's walking into a no-brainer situation.

But what’s a week when they have been on him for 2 years building this relationship. I think we have good qbs. I just think this kid woulda been really special for SU
Cuse wasn’t on him for 2 years. Remember, he flipped from UVA to Cuse when Anae and Beck came on board.

Typical. I hope they go 0-12 every year for the next 5 years.

Lamson’s spring game dimes and CDRW’s Notre Dame game dimes obviously scared him off so he went to that rinky dink program where he can start with no competition.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom