Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Anyone who says recruiting rankings do not matter ...top 5 recruiting classes in last 5 years(no particular order) ...Alabama,2x, Clemson , Georgia, LSU...National champs ...Georgia,Alabama, LSU, Clemson ,Alabama ,
They don't matter when going 6 and 6 and playing in the Pinstripe are your aspirations as a fan.

Would you take Tony White back as a coach at a later date?

Tony White wasn't disrespectful on his way out. He talked very highly of Syracuse and the program as a whole on his way out. Sellers did not.

There is a difference between the way an adult handled moving on and the way the "young adult" handled moving on.

Plus I didn't really want White to take over as HC long term in the first place.

To say coaches, when Beck and Anae stuck with him and he switched original commitment to follow them to Syracuse from Virginia, because of the coaches - to then switch to SC because coaches?

That's a terrible sound bite to make

Just say you have loved SC since you were little and the home state school is where you want to represent.
I hope he falls on his face.

My post was meant as sarcasm :)

Sorry. Radar isn’t as sharp today.

And yes we can criticize whoever we want here.

AD8C9264-2C3E-4A3E-949F-73FF1EB894AF.gif

Anyone who says recruiting rankings do not matter ...top 5 recruiting classes in last 5 years(no particular order) ...Alabama,2x, Clemson , Georgia, LSU...National champs ...Georgia,Alabama, LSU, Clemson ,Alabama ,
No one said that, just simply there is a small difference in talent between fringe 4 stars and 3 stars. Rank 400-1000 is basically the same

Yeah I dont get wishing him well aside from
Health and Academically.

I hope he finds success one day but I don’t care if its with football
His twitter feed is so weird; half SC fans gloating, a quarter toxic Cuse fans reacting, and a quarter Cuse fans congratulating him which is even weirder.

Lol

No one said that, just simply there is a small difference in talent between fringe 4 stars and 3 stars. Rank 400-1000 is basically the same

That’s a very generalized view of that. High 3 stars and just barely 4 stars may have a small gap but the same is true for 4-5 or 2-3. That’s a very simplistic way to look at it. A team largely compromised of 4 star talent is a majority of the time going to beat a team largely compromised of 3 star talent assuming coaching is a wash. A low level 3 is potentially worlds away developmentally from a 4 star player in almost every case. I don’t care about the outliers that pop up here and there.

You do have the ability to place this thread, just like you do for posters, on ignore.
Oh no I wasn’t saying it that way. I need this thread to get me through this storm. Just saying with seeing some of the tweets about people saying stuff they shouldn’t

I hope he falls on his face.
If you read my entire post I wasn’t happy with how he did our Coaches after we stuck will him through his injury. Yes, I wished him well;!he will need to learn about loyalty and that’s on him. I try not to hate on kids just for their ignorance, so I wished him well. I can only speak for myself!

Why do some of you wish him well? He just dumped on a coach who stuck with him through being injured.
I believe in Karma, if you wish bad things on people then bad things will happen to you. It’s a good rule for fandom and in life. Always be positive and be kind.

That’s a very generalized view of that. High 3 stars and just barely 4 stars may have a small gap but the same is true for 4-5 or 2-3. That’s a very simplistic way to look at it. A team largely compromised of 4 star talent is a majority of the time going to beat a team largely compromised of 3 star talent assuming coaching is a wash. A low level 3 is potentially worlds away developmentally from a 4 star player in almost every case. I don’t care about the outliers that pop up here and there.
That’s all well and good, but he was talking about the blue bloods, no one here is arguing that rankings don’t matter in terms of top 300 players who go to programs like alabama.

I’m sure this has been mentioned, but I think recruiting the portal will become more effective. You’re getting players that aren’t as incentivized to hit the portal bc they now have to sit after doing it once.

Not to mention the obvious, they’ve already spent time at the collegiate level.

Lower risk, potentially higher reward.

That’s all well and good, but he was talking about the blue bloods, no one here is arguing that rankings don’t matter in terms of top 300 players who go to programs like alabama.

Gotcha. Misunderstood what you were saying as I was reading through all these pages fast. My fault.

Bummed to lose the kid, but not worried about the QB position the next two years.

More disappointed that a nationally acclaimed 6-0/Top 15 start didn’t pay more dividends this year.
For that matter, 10-3 in 18 didn’t either. It's gonna take 5-6 years of sustained success, at least bowl eligible in those years. Wake did it, so can we but I'm disappointed we're not there already. Wake should never be ahead of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom