Class of 2014 - QB Michael O'Connor - PSU Transfer to British Columbia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Michael O'Connor - PSU Transfer to British Columbia

BlackKnight76

All American
Plan B if O'Korn heads to Wisky?

Or should he be Plan A?

We need one of these two guys…..O'korn has done it at the D1 level…..O'Conner..has a 4 star pedigree…Great to be Irish..I don't think we can go wrong..with either one of the O's…..Go Cuse….Feels like St. Patty's day….

Dr. Bill said:
We need one of these two guys…..O'korn has done it at the D1 level…..O'Conner..has a 4 star pedigree…Great to be Irish..I don't think we can go wrong..with either one of the O's…..Go Cuse….Feels like St. Patty's day….
maybe we start 2015 with something positive, would give some added juice to the future of the program

Either kid would be great. 2016 is wide open for one of them to come in and start immediately. Like it.

Interesting, he has a 5.15 40 - a pocket passer just like O'Korn. I guess we will be interested in any kind of QB talent. Can't say I disagree at this point.

Interesting, he has a 5.15 40 - a pocket passer just like O'Korn. I guess we will be interested in any kind of QB talent. Can't say I disagree at this point.
Okorn runs a high 4.8. He is more of a dual threat. Oconnor is a true pocket passer.

Not if he goes to a FCS school, right?
As I recall, Pat Devlin transferred from PSU to Delaware and started the following season.
I believe you're right. It's only a D1 (I refuse to call them FBS and FCS, it's still D1 and D1-AA to me) I think. For instance, D2 and D3 you're eligible immediately.

I can't believe syracuse.com got the scoop before anybody on this board.

Mink's a PSU guy, so he probably got the tip. Good job by him with the scoop.
Agreed, good scoop. Now I'm just curious to see where else O'Connor is looking, and when he's planning on making a move. If we get O'Korn, I would have to think that takes O'Connor off the table, right? No chance they'd both want to come in.

Agreed, good scoop. Now I'm just curious to see where else O'Connor is looking, and when he's planning on making a move. If we get O'Korn, I would have to think that takes O'Connor off the table, right? No chance they'd both want to come in.

If we had a chose i'd hope it's O'Conner. Maybe we let it play out a bit if we have a good feeling? Plus we could have O'Conner for 3 years instead of 2 for O'Korn.