QB recruiting | Syracusefan.com

QB recruiting

It's probably a safe bet for VanDyke when he's in the backyard and a 4 hour drive from home. I personally like his film the best of the 3 Northeast QBs.

But who can say for certain. There's McQuarrie up in New Hampshire but he might be a tough pull. They've offered a few others according to twitter like Tee Webb out of Cartersville, GA and Malik Hornsby (top 5 dual threat) out of Texas. Not sure if they've offered Alaimo out of NJ.

Last edited:
I think we have offers out to these kids not currently committed to other schools.

Tyler Van Dyke CT
Tee Webb GA
Brendan Lewis TX
Malik Hornsby TX
Mekhi Hagens MO

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a safe bet for VanDyke when he's in the backyard and a 4 hour drive from home. I personally like his film the best of the 3 Northeast QBs.

But who can say for certain. There's McQuarrie up in New Hampshire but he might be a tough pull. They've offered a few others according to twitter like Tee Webb out of Cartersville, GA and Malik Hornsby (top 5 dual threat) out of Texas. Not sure if they've offered Alaimo out of NJ.
Tee the grandson of Ty

9lh60w3npgs3br5n2zfw_400x400.jpeg

Is the top QB that they get is presumption to be incumbent to DeVito?

Is the top QB that they get is presumption to be incumbent to DeVito?
I think that's the plan.....for now......and we all know plans can change.

I think that's the plan...for now...and we all know plans can change.
I say this is are sales pitch for him to step in and replace TD (of course if he is planned next in line) I see where some are high on Michigan but they have a corral of 3&4 star QBs. If I was him, I would want a sure thing. And we definitely have a corral of wrs and building on more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom