Class of 2024 - QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt

Yes it's his son. Didn't HCFB say something about Muschamp at his presser?
I think he said he has been talking to him. Maybe it was about his kid? We don't really have an opening for defensive coaches unless Will wants to give up co-defensive coordinator at UGA and do the same thing a Cuse.

Brown and Muschamp got VERY close at UGA. Muschamp would trust his kid with Fran 100%. We’ll get a visit and wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped. He’s not gonna be QB1 next year but he’s someone that could be a starter by year 2 or 3

Brown and Muschamp got VERY close at UGA. Muschamp would trust his kid with Fran 100%. We’ll get a visit and wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped. He’s not gonna be QB1 next year but he’s someone that could be a starter by year 2 or 3
Have you heard anything on staffs view of Jakhari Williams? Just curious.

CL putting in some long days. Let's give it up
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Don't know how accurate this is but recruiting site has him 6-1 170lbs.

He rolls left a lot in there. Interesting, much harder to throw that way for a righty.

We need to bring in two quarterbacks so this might be a good 1b option.

I mean is it if he's truly 6-1 170? A lot of us are always concerned over injuries and that's not a lot to work with. Maybe he's a Pwo if his dad does work Syracuse in some capacity.

Is this the first offer to a QB that we know about?

I mean is it if he's truly 6-1 170? A lot of us are always concerned over injuries and that's not a lot to work with. Maybe he's a Pwo if his dad does work Syracuse in some capacity.
or maybe we don't ask our QB to run 20-30 times and have an OL made of wax paper...even with those changes I do agree that does seem light to take "normal" hits all game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom