Class of 2024 - QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Whit Muschamp (TN) Committed to Vanderbilt

Haha. I fully expect them to take two QBs. The other I bet comes from the portal.

We already have a 24 QB croot.

But yeah - we’re definitely gonna want 1 (or 2) from the portal.

We already have a 24 QB croot.

But yeah - we’re definitely gonna want 1 (or 2) from the portal.
Yeah I hope Jakhari Williams is still coming. A big thing Syracuse did back in the late 80's and early 90's success was take multiple high school QBs(who were great athletes) per class and gave them a chance to compete for the job such as Kevin Johnson(who ended up an NFL WR). I expect more spots to open up as Coach Brown talks to each member of the current roster over the next couple of days. It's going to be interesting.

Yeah I hope Jakhari Williams is still coming. A big thing Syracuse did back in the late 80's and early 90's success was take multiple high school QBs(who were great athletes) per class and gave them a chance to compete for the job such as Kevin Johnson(who ended up an NFL WR). I expect more spots to open up as Coach Brown talks to each member of the current roster over the next couple of days. It's going to be interesting.
I expect after Fran meets with the members of the team individually tonight and tomorrow, you will see more movement from the roster.

I'd also imagine there will still be some movement amongst the current commits

I mean is it if he's truly 6-1 170? A lot of us are always concerned over injuries and that's not a lot to work with. Maybe he's a Pwo if his dad does work Syracuse in some capacity.

when I watch the vid I see a kid heavier than 170.

the throw at 48 seconds is sweet.

film looks like a QB beyond his years. technically sound, accurate, goes through progressions, eyes down field, hits his check down, film runs the whole gambit.

I expect after Fran meets with the members of the team individually tonight and tomorrow, you will see more movement from the roster.

I'd also imagine there will still be some movement amongst the current commits
That is my assumption as well.

Brown and Muschamp got VERY close at UGA. Muschamp would trust his kid with Fran 100%. We’ll get a visit and wouldn’t be shocked if he flipped. He’s not gonna be QB1 next year but he’s someone that could be a starter by year 2 or 3
With Muschamp being that close to Fran and his son potentially coming here, is there any realistic possibility Muschamp joins the staff? Seems like the stars are aligning here.

when I watch the vid I see a kid heavier than 170.

the throw at 48 seconds is sweet.

film looks like a QB beyond his years. technically sound, accurate, goes through progressions, eyes down field, hits his check down, film runs the whole gambit.
Yeah I think the only down sides if they are because I didn’t see much on the film was arm strength outside 40 yards and mobility outside the pocket.

With Muschamp being that close to Fran and his son potentially coming here, is there any realistic possibility Muschamp joins the staff? Seems like the stars are aligning here.
Why would he come here? What would he do?

Why would he come here? What would he do?
Specials. Or specials/AHC. Or Specials/Safeties.

Based on the way the staff was being described, nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:
How about AHC/STC or AHC/S
Yeah that’s what I was thinking and it would fit. Could be here while his son is here and if he wants to move on to something else leave when he graduates.

Fran said “I’m working on something with Muschamp” in presser which sure sounds like some sort of an offer package deal
Completely agree. It’s simple Fran is selling old man muschamp on the rare opportunity to be on the same coaching staff that your son plays for. I am cautiously optimistic that this happens. Can never say no to a coaches kid and SEC commit.

Completely agree. It’s simple Fran is selling old man muschamp on the rare opportunity to be on the same coaching staff that your son plays for. I am cautiously optimistic that this happens. Can never say no to a coaches kid and SEC commit.
Something is brewing. He definitely said at the press conference that he was working on something with Muschamp

He’s coaching another son at Georgia right now though. As much as I want this to happen, Muschamp is a Georgia native who played at Georgia and is currently the AHC and Safeties coach at Georgia. I can’t see him leaving but if he did talk about expensive.

By the way, check out the link they have on their roster for the players. It’s under high school.

Last edited:
He’s coaching another son at Georgia right now though. As much as I want this to happen, Muschamp is a Georgia native who played at Georgia and is currently the AHC and Safeties coach at Georgia. I can’t see him leaving but if he did talk about expensive.

By the way, check out the link they have on their roster for the players. It’s under high school.

Good call maybe I should’ve done more research lol!

He’s a junior and a walk-on. Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom