Class of 2018 - QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St

This kid has no issues and if he decides to play for Penn St., he did so because they have a chance to compete for the national title in the next few years and are defending B1G Champs with a rabid fan base. Need to get over what happened in the past.

Yeah if it happened decades ago and the program seriously changed it's culture, neither of which has happened. You don't hire a head coach who was complicit in attempts to cover up a pretty brutal rape as a "step in the right direction" away from that disgusting situation. Bill O'Brien was a move in the right direction but that clearly was just lip service to get them out of the fire.

They weasled their way out of the death penalty, they weasled their way out of he serious sanctions affecting the program on the field, and now its business as usual.

So therefore, the disgust is understood.

Yeah if it happened decades ago and the program seriously changed it's culture, neither of which has happened. You don't hire a head coach who was complicit in attempts to cover up a pretty brutal rape as a "step in the right direction" away from that disgusting situation. Bill O'Brien was a move in the right direction but that clearly was just lip service to get them out of the fire.

They weasled their way out of the death penalty, they weasled their way out of he serious sanctions affecting the program on the field, and now its business as usual.

So therefore, the disgust is understood.

And it's not like that school's problems are all a thing of the past. Just ask the parents of Tim Piazza.

Well, at least the Ped State folks can say that they're nobody's idea of a safety school.

I know TD's dad posts here, but how can you let a kid play FB for a school, and in a town, that deifies a former FB coach who knowingly sheltered a serial pedophile for years, and some of whom either deny it or have blamed the victims.

Last edited:
I know TD's dad posts here, but how can you let a kid play FB for a school, and in a town, that deifies a former FB coach who knowingly sheltered a serial pedophile for years, and some of whom either deny it or have blamed the victim.

Victim(s)

Just for clarity's sake, UPenn isn't in the picture, but PSU is. Just in case someone was reading earlier posts and went by the school a poster or two named. And yes, PSU is the most deplorable school and program around, by a long shot.

Pretty sure there is a hate Penn State thread some where on this site, lets at least keep this thread on the player and not some school we all know we hate... another thread has already turned into a Penn State torch, I would rather see comments focused on the player...go Cuse!

Pretty sure there is a hate Penn State thread some where on this site, lets at least keep this thread on the player and not some school we all know we hate... another thread has already turned into a Penn State torch, I would rather see comments focused on the player...go Cuse!
Good call. Will Levis, folks. Will Levis.

Yes Will Levis. Let's hope PSU doesn't offer Will Levis or we are screwed!

Looks like inmate numbers. Just saying.

More like victim numbers...

Will is a smart kid. If he takes the football goggles off, and looks at the big picture, I'm guessing he'll go elsewhere. Can't imagine how anyone would want to represent that. I'll wish him the best, should he choose ANYWHERE else..

I don't see an offer yet but looks like he will be on PSU campus today for their Lasch Bash.

Some poor soul just committed to PSU.

The only school that makes me cheer for Meyer and Harbaugh. Franklin is a POS who covered up a gang rape at Vanderbilt. How can any parent put their son in that man's hands?

He committed to pedophile u...disgusting. thought he was smarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom