Quade Green to Washington | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green to Washington

Any word on whether we’ve reached out to him or whether he’s expressed interest in us?

I blame GMac
tenor.gif

Quade screwed the staff and fans and knows Cuse is not an option. Had it not happened as it did, would bet he’d be at our doorstep. Karma is real

Quade screwed the staff and fans and knows Cuse is not an option. Had it not happened as it did, would bet he’d be at our doorstep. Karma is real
I disagree with this...that's just how recruiting goes especially with young kids and going up against schools like kentucky and Duke. He was considering us last year when he was thinking of transferring but decided not to.

I disagree with this...that's just how recruiting goes especially with young kids and going up against schools like kentucky and Duke. He was considering us last year when he was thinking of transferring but decided not to.
Would you disagree that it “ appeared “ to be a high expectations and perhaps a wink and a nod from him to Gmac and then he attended Kentucky game with their alledged bag man and things changed overnight.

Would you agree that was a ridiculously long sentence?

Would you disagree that it “ appeared “ to be a high expectations and perhaps a wink and a nod from him to Gmac and then he attended Kentucky game with their alledged bag man and things changed overnight.

Would you agree that was a ridiculously long sentence?
Oh that's definitely what happened and it sucked for us. But cant really blame the kid for wanting the shiny toy. He was sold on something that didnt come to fruition and now wants out. Live and learn!

Could be wrong, and I know it was all GMacs fault, but wasn’t Hop a big part of that staff that QG screwed when he screwed us? That’s not stopping him from considering UW so why would it stand in our way.

Post wisely.
Could be wrong, and I know it was all GMacs fault, but wasn’t Hop a big part of that staff that QG screwed when he screwed us? That’s not stopping him from considering UW so why would it stand in our way.
It’s not about screwing anyone since that didn’t really happen. They are in desperate need of a pg and can offer minutes. We have Goodine and Jalen

Hop is a great guy, great coach and great recruiter. There's a reason he was such a force in our program for so many years. Guys are going to want to play for him just like they did here.

Quade did what was best for himself when he went to UK which is what he should've done. Sucked for us at the time but that's just the way it works. Sometimes we take the recruit last minute, sometimes the guy gets taken from us.

If Quade is interested we would be fools not to try to bring him in because it would make our team better by adding him to our roster.

Hop is a great guy, great coach and great recruiter. There's a reason he was such a force in our program for so many years. Guys are going to want to play for him just like they did here.

Quade did what was best for himself when he went to UK which is what he should've done. Sucked for us at the time but that's just the way it works. Sometimes we take the recruit last minute, sometimes the guy gets taken from us.

If Quade is interested we would be fools not to try to bring him in because it would make our team better by adding him to our roster.
This

"Funny" how Battle could spurn Michigan for Syracuse, and there was no "bag" involved.
Quade thought he was taking the better opportunity. He learned a personal lesson... maybe.

Wasn't Howard (negatively) involved in that recruitment, or was that a different player?

Whether we should consider Green again should be up to how he related to JB/the staff. If they have no hard feelings, i'd personally hold no grudges. It was too long ago anyway, for a person with a memory like mine.

Don't know how you missed the memo, but Hop was the one guy at the time who wanted to cut bait with Green's shenanigans. He was overruled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom