Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St

So it was academics or attitude that was a bigger killer for Q? He needs better support team to get the behind the scenes tampering underway earlier - you need to know you can land somewhere better than McNeese.

So it was academics or attitude that was a bigger killer for Q? He needs better support team to get the behind the scenes tampering underway earlier - you need to know you can land somewhere better than McNeese.
Will Wade probably got him an Ok bag. They won a ton of games. He can probably do his globetrotter moves. Problem is going from every game on TV to zero games on TV. That must really suck.

Wow big step down. Can’t believe Red didn’t want to try and make it work the dude was dominant at times.
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Sure. When I saw that Q was going to McNeese State I immediately wondered why Red let this happen.

Eh buh bye. This dude was never that good and usually made the wrong play. I never understood why people are so enamored
Disagree. He can be outstanding. His entire problem is off the court between the ears. He is at the top of the "Wasted Talent" list if he doesn't grow the hell up.

The McNeese State Cowboys call Lake Charles, Louisiana their home.

Up on Cripple Creek, for The Band fans. Lake Charles Louisiana , Little Bessie girl I once knew, she told me just to come on by if there's anything that she could do

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom