Qualifications for new Cavaliers coach: | Syracusefan.com

Qualifications for new Cavaliers coach:

And not mind when you lose in the championship series.
Hey, hey, easy now. On any given fortnight in June ... funny thing is, I think the Cavs have a better shot in a 7-game series against "Garden State," as my horse-racing buddy Pete refers to the Warriors.

Hey, hey, easy now. On any given fortnight in June ... funny thing is, I think the Cavs have a better shot in a 7-game series against "Garden State," as my horse-racing buddy Pete refers to the Warriors.

If somehow it shakes out that GSW has to go Sac in round 1, OKC round 2, SAS round 3 and then the Cavs in the Finals, you never know. They could potentially be pretty beat up by the time they get to the finals.

I don't think they could win, but it's not totally out of the question.

I think the Cavs have a better chance to beat the Spurs than the Warriors. I think the warriors would crush them

I think the Cavs have a better chance to beat the Spurs than the Warriors. I think the warriors would crush them
I realize it's a small sample, five games in 8 days, but the Cavs look so much better, there's a spirit that wasn't there before. Maybe Griffin knew what he was doing when he canned Blatt and anointed Lue. Don't think it's coincidental that Love and Irving and LeBron are clickin' so well together.

I realize it's a small sample, five games in 8 days, but the Cavs look so much better, there's a spirit that wasn't there before. Maybe Griffin knew what he was doing when he canned Blatt and anointed Lue. Don't think it's coincidental that Love and Irving and LeBron are clickin' so well together.

I think it's less about Griffin and more about Bron.

For better or worse, if they capitulated to Bron and Bron is happy, then the whole team will be happy.

I do think that Lue will be better-suited to deal with a veteran team.

Would like to see Blatt in Minnesota.

Cavs are looking excellent since making the move.

It's championship or bust for them. If they felt they weren't winning it with Blatt, it's hard to fault them for making a move.

Citing his record, as if any coach in the league(and many that are unemployed) couldn't win a lot of games with that team is kind've pointless.

Assuming they don't win the championship, who's the scapegoat?

Depends who they lose to.

GSW, then anyone with a brain should just understand that we are talking an all time team.

SAS or OKC, then it's on Bron, but also Kyrie and Love, because Bron can't beat those teams by himself.

If it's before the Finals in the east or if OKC, SAS and GSW decide to take up curling and stop playing basketball and the LAC or Rockets come out of the west and beat the Cavs, then it's Bron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom