Question for those in attendance | Syracusefan.com

Question for those in attendance

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
When the Pitt sideline broke into their "4th Quarter" frenzy at the end of the 3rd, what was the reaction, if any, from our sideline? They didn't show it on TV. Our sideline seemed kinda dead throughout the 4th...on TV, at least.

The crowd booed a little. I think everyone was a little shocked as to what they were doing. It was very strange.
Announcers said they do it every game, Narduzzi instituted it. I was a bit taken back...throwing water around, dancing, & such while down by 4...but I guess it works for them.

W'boro'Cuse315 said:
Announcers said they do it every game, Narduzzi instituted it. I was a bit taken back...throwing water around, dancing, & such while down by 4...but I guess it works for them.

I wonder if they'll do it down 3 TDs on the road. Which is bound to happen at some point. Seemed stupid.

I wonder if they'll do it down 3 TDs on the road. Which is bound to happen at some point. Seemed stupid.
That's what I'm interested to see. I remember Carl Krauser would stop throwing up the "X" after each made free throw when Pitt was being blown out.

Not really they play in the coastal division

Blaster said:
Not really they play in the coastal division

Where are your pick em threads!? Or am I missing them?

Blaster said:
I havnt done them. New job been real busy

All good, just miss then.

Was good to see you posting

they were jumping around like tools and squirting water bottles. it was dumb. but we lost so it.

Bush league. Same realm as that Joey bats. Booed heavily in our section as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom