Question on Scholarships | Syracusefan.com

Question on Scholarships

Doc5120

Starter
Now that KJ is transferring, that opens up a scholarship for us. If we don't elect to use it for a 5th yr transfer or whomever during the 2016-2017 season, will it count towards our overall reduction and get us closer to fulfilling our penalty? I'm not sure how many we can give up each year, so I'm hoping someone can provide clarification. I'm asking because I'd rather take the hit next year, rather than potentially sign someone who will play one year and not generate a huge impact.

Now that KJ is transferring, that opens up a scholarship for us. If we don't elect to use it for a 5th yr transfer or whomever during the 2016-2017 season, will it count towards our overall reduction and get us closer to fulfilling our penalty? I'm not sure how many we can give up each year, so I'm hoping someone can provide clarification. I'm asking because I'd rather take the hit next year, rather than potentially sign someone who will play one year and not generate a huge impact.

I'm pretty sure it's 3-2-2-1. Three this year, followed by 2 the next two and 1 the last. I don't think we can get credit for other shollies if we don't have the full 11 next year.

I'm pretty sure it's 3-2-2-1. Three this year, followed by 2 the next two and 1 the last. I don't think we can get credit for other shollies if we don't have the full 11 next year.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom