Question on the Mobile app | Syracusefan.com

Question on the Mobile app

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
So I use Forum Runner to access the site from my phone. Thing is no pictures are showing up there like they do on the computer. Avatars or embedded images. I checked settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to change this. Maybe it needs to be updated or something? I don't recall it always being this way. Can anybody help a guy out?

Same here, pics dont load on app. Cant remember if its always been this way on forum runner.

I can't fix your problems -- but I enjoy using the mobile version of this site much better than the mobile apps. Have either of you tried it? Just go to you name at the top right, hit 'preferences', and change the style to 'Mobile'.

I think it works very well and like it a lot more than using the apps.

So I use Forum Runner to access the site from my phone. Thing is no pictures are showing up there like they do on the computer. Avatars or embedded images. I checked settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to change this. Maybe it needs to be updated or something? I don't recall it always being this way. Can anybody help a guy out?
We haven't formally supported forum runner in years. The fact that it works for you is just good fortune. Switch to "mobile version" on your phone and it works fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom