Quint's Preseason DI Top 20 Rankings | Syracusefan.com

Quint's Preseason DI Top 20 Rankings

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.insidelacrosse.com/news/2013/12/11/quints-preseason-di-top-20-rankings

1. Syracuse (16-4; FOYB No. 2)
The Orange must improve their face-off percentage or run the risk of getting worn out like they did in the 2013 final against Duke. 'Cuse also must upgrade its shorties. You can't win a title relying on just two defensive midfielders. Good news is that they return 65 percent of their offense — that's eight of their top 10 producers. They are very, very deep on offense and won't rely on one star. JoJo Marasco's 42 assists are the key loss, but a healthy Nicky Galasso eases that pain.

Great news on Galasso if he's cleared to play this Spring. :)

Can't say I am Quints number one fan with his patronising ways and obvious Hopkins bias however I think this is pretty spot on, no one should sleep on Albany this year! Hopkins will be back and will improve through the season, I think this season with everyone healthy up on the hill is the best opportunity to win the NC for a good few years!

Duke is overrated this year as they have lost the majority of their first middie line and don't have much on the pine! I do like how they play for May and May only this method has worked for them .