Quint's Top 20: Stars Shining Bright | Syracusefan.com

Quint's Top 20: Stars Shining Bright

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
5. Syracuse — The Orange will have a title contender in 2019. #HHH at Virginia on Saturday afternoon was highlighted by a game winner and four goals from freshman midfielder Tucker Dordevic. Syracuse has a young and deep stable of long poles. Their attack continues to settle for weak angle wrap-around shots. Dodge to the dirt with conviction. I'm bullish on this team because it is young and has room for massive improvement.

HHH welcomes its old rival Johns Hopkins to the Dome Sweet Dome this Saturday. Go easy on the Dome dogs. The Orange might be without Nate Solomon, who was flagged postgame for unsportsmanlike conduct in a scuffle after the buzzer. Keep it here with Inside Lacrosse for details as the week unfolds.

5. Syracuse — The Orange will have a title contender in 2019. #HHH at Virginia on Saturday afternoon was highlighted by a game winner and four goals from freshman midfielder Tucker Dordevic. Syracuse has a young and deep stable of long poles. Their attack continues to settle for weak angle wrap-around shots. Dodge to the dirt with conviction. I'm bullish on this team because it is young and has room for massive improvement.

HHH welcomes its old rival Johns Hopkins to the Dome Sweet Dome this Saturday. Go easy on the Dome dogs. The Orange might be without Nate Solomon, who was flagged postgame for unsportsmanlike conduct in a scuffle after the buzzer. Keep it here with Inside Lacrosse for details as the week unfolds.

Did you ever think Quint would say "I'm bullish on this team" referring to Cuse?

I’m still cautiously optimistic and pleasantly surprised by the team’s performance so far.

Not to pee in people’s cornflakes but Conrad was injured very early on and that put a key piece of UVA’s offense on the shelf. I’m not taking away from the solid job the defense did yesterday but his absence can’t be overlooked

I like this team’s scrappy nature and the development of younger offensive players.

This is going to continue to be a fun year (I thankfully had to miss the Albany game) despite the tough schedule.

I agree with Quint that 2019 is going to be Orange Invitational or bust. This year we’re playing with house money.

absolutely loved the energy that we played with yesterday. Those were some genuine celebrations out there!

I'm late to the party...what's HHH have to do with Cuse?