Raf is on fire today | Syracusefan.com

Raf is on fire today

o/u on how many drinks combined Raf and Verne threw down in between sessions. I'll set the line at 10.

Loved his comment when they showed the SU fan with the big Jim Boeheim mask - "lookit we have a smiling Heimer!"
OMG! I laughed so hard I just about rolled off my couch. That was an instant classic. The ole' "Smiling Heimer"

o/u on how many drinks combined Raf and Verne threw down in between sessions. I'll set the line at 10.
All I know is that I am going to have more than either of those guys at Happy Hour tomorrow. Its been one of those work weeks.

i liked his line about why his wife wouldn't be watching....."she is probably doing something important.....the laundry"

old folksy Raf

This game is shaping up to have a great ending!

I've been catching myself saying "getting those puppies organized" quite a bit lately. Said it to the lady bagging my groceries the other day when she was putting my items in a bag. Thanks Raf.

Is it wrong I"m watching this to just hear Raf? I figure I"m pacing him with brews at this point.

i liked his line about why his wife wouldn't be watching..."she is probably doing something important...the laundry"

old folksy Raf
I'll be the Devil's Advocate and say that Raf needs to be paired with someone younger -- as does Verne. Both can keep up with the action, but I don't think they'd have fewer "oohs" and "aahs" if they were watching their grandkids. Verne was "wow"-ing some pretty traditional plays. And Raf is too much schtick when the analysis he does provide is so good. My suggestion: Verne and Gottlieb; Blackburn (is he doing games?) and Raf. Both will be on their toes.

They are like Carson and McMahon. Raf says something funny and Verne laughs out loud. Love the combo!

Another great on from Raf today in our game was after the Ennis' three pointer - If you need me I'll be there, just call". I loved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom