Rak | Syracusefan.com

Rak

phil77

Hall of Fame
I thought he had an awful awful game today but I think he may have had one of the biggest plays of the game...

It was in the middle of the second half when Grant and him came in. I think Grant had 2 big blocks in a couple of minutes. But in the middle of Indiana's run we took a bad rushed shot and looked like IU would get the board and look to push it but Rak got his hand on it for a tip out and we scored on that trip. Then Grant made a block on Indiana's next trip and then we scored again. Quickly pushed the lead back up near double digits.

That is a play that will not be looked at by many because RAK was awful this game but IMO he had one of the biggest plays of the game...

agreed.. if we could just get rak to cut harder on the pick and roll...

Rak has this unreal penchant for picking up fouls just for being near people wearing laundry different than his own.

Rak has this unreal penchant for picking up fouls just for being near people wearing laundry different than his own.

It does seem odd that if he is even close to the play, Rak gets called for the foul. I hope his foot work gets better quickly.

I thought he had an awful awful game today but I think he may have had one of the biggest plays of the game...

It was in the middle of the second half when Grant and him came in. I think Grant had 2 big blocks in a couple of minutes. But in the middle of Indiana's run we took a bad rushed shot and looked like IU would get the board and look to push it but Rak got his hand on it for a tip out and we scored on that trip. Then Grant made a block on Indiana's next trip and then we scored again. Quickly pushed the lead back up near double digits.

That is a play that will not be looked at by many because RAK was awful this game but IMO he had one of the biggest plays of the game...

You can definitely say he played poor, but him and Keita anchored the center position very nicely. They played at their 6'9 and 6'11.

Rak could have played better and should be well rested for Saturday.

He was huge on D. Huge. As was BMK. On O, he was his usual self.

Rak gets alot of , but he's always been a beast on defense. And frankly, I'd rather have our C be a beast on D and quiet on O than the other way around

Kid played hard when he was in versus arguably the best center in the college game. Give him a break. We made Zeller look really bad but I have watched the kid a lot this year, he's a hell of player. Again, I sometimes wonder if some people watch any other team but Syracuse. Sure Rak had a few bad fouls but we have 10 at the 5 spot and we needed to muscle the kid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom