Ray Rice, fiancee arrested | Syracusefan.com

Ray Rice, fiancee arrested

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Ray-Rice-Janay-Palmer-and-daughter.jpg

She spit on him he knocked her out with an uppercut according to DeadSpin

More about the couple's history

Last edited:
Sad that both resorted to what they did if true. A couple of years ago I would be busting balls, but seeing that little girl in that picture breaks my heart. You hope ths violence does not ever happen in front of the kids. Odds are this is not the first time Ray and his fiancée got violent. Likely not the last.

The NFL needs to take situations like this very seriously regardless of how great of an attorney Ray has. But if they are anything like the NBA he will get a head coaching job with no prior experience

It's probably the most action Revel has seen in a while.

so that's why everyone thought he should be a 44 here like jim brown

But did Ray Ray hit her with an open palm or closed fist? Makes a difference. I kid!

Orangeyes said:
Wow
That video is sickening. And incredibly damaging. He's going to get the Michael Vick treatment, but worse because there wasn't a video of Vick harming dogs.

Suspension, jail-time (if convicted), protests at stadium of whatever team picks him up--if another team even wants to pick him up. He will be absolutely radioactive.

That video is sickening. And incredibly damaging. He's going to get the Michael Vick treatment, but worse because there wasn't a video of Vick harming dogs.

Suspension, jail-time (if convicted), protests at stadium of whatever team picks him up--if another team even wants to pick him up. He will be absolutely radioactive.
Felt the same as you. That was in public, imagine what goes on between those two behind closed doors in front of that innocent child.

Same on you Ray Rice, shame on you

You can see in Ray's reaction at the end of the video that he knows he's edd. Pretty evident that booze played a big role but I think by the looks of the woman it's a bit more than that. Not good for ray ray

There is nothing more pathetic or cowardly than a man who hits a woman. It's why my respect for Jim Brown is only as a football player and not as a person.

To this day I cannot, and will never understand why any man could put his hands on a woman... No excuse.

You can see in Ray's reaction at the end of the video that he knows he's edd. Pretty evident that booze played a big role but I think by the looks of the woman it's a bit more than that. Not good for ray ray
kinda funny that this guy was the savior of our program. who knows what would've happened here with him and who knows what those losers in jersey let slide.

kinda funny that this guy was the savior of our program. who knows what would've happened here with him and who knows what those losers in jersey let slide.

I mean seriously, footage of him dragging is fiancée out of a freaking elevator.. drunk passed out, beaten whatever, you would think at this point in his career, he would get the status of where he is at and figure that going to AC, getting obliterated drunk and going soda popinsky on her isn't going to bode well. Just beyond stupid.

Pick her up at least, What dragging her around like a sack of potatoes

Feeling better about losing him to Rutgers...Or maybe it wasn't a loss after all.

Kind of reminds me of the quote about Mike Rosario when we played Florida in hoops last year. "You can take the player out of Rutgers, but you can;t take Rutgers out of the player."

Apparently cops have obtained even more video from inside the elevator that shows him striking her.

Why was she arrested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom