Class of 2017 - RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU

Once a couple of the factories offered it was only a matter of time before they all did. Too bad he didn't commit when he was seriously considering it a couple of weeks back. Will be surprised if SU even gets an official visit at this point.
we'll see.

bnoro said:
We should be ok there.

I think you're right. We'll make that cut, but doubt we get a commitment with the offers he's getting.

I think you're right. We'll make that cut, but doubt we get a commitment with the offers he's getting.
You never know. We've worked hard here and if he waits too long on a school like Bama or ND we're always a good fall back, kinda like Wayne Morgan.

CktZFUVWsAAKbM4.jpg

IT's nice to see us among the higher echelon, but now we have to keep him and get a commit.

IT's nice to see us among the higher echelon, but now we have to keep him and get a commit.

Before we can keep him, we've got to get him. In Dino and Tommy I trust!

Shockingly, Dohn not enthused with Cuse's prospects!
Won't even read his articles anymore. Most "analysts," speaking of Dohn here, never give SU a chance at the quality kids, and then when they get someone (Devito) still find a way to push them down, like he did for Tommy, moving him below the Rutgers recruit, whom he clearly beat at the Elite 11.