Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

1. @rashaanish21 it's the family team, we're from there and my dad was supposed to play there as well lol

1. J♔@Babyy_Jayyy 9m
    @rashaanish21 I'll be your number one fan
I'm sorry if I am digressing with this twitter... I wonder where she gets her directions from :)

Based on this I believe he's going to Fordham.

Or this could have something to do with his social life, family, etc...

Of course it can mean "anything"...and that is exactly why most of these tweets are so ambiguous.

Or this could have something to do with his social life, family, etc...
Very well could, but Rutgers has cooled on him and he is upset about it and was hesitant to commit to Cuse, therefore the delay

Very well could, but Rutgers has cooled on him and he is upset about it and was hesitant to commit to Cuse, therefore the delay

It certainly could be. I'm just saying that trying to decipher the meaning of a teenager's tweets can be tough business.

Nothing like making you feel wanted by saying you're plan B. Come to the Cuse where you have a comittable offer, Ish!

this is about the only way I could interpret things, of course, unless he wanted SU and SU has another option they are waiting to hear from. :)

reading there comment section is scary. there are really some sick people in this world

"It is now a serious detination for quality for prospects who use to give RU only lipservice. In the near future Rutgers may be as sellective as OSU and Michigan. Player of Witter caliber."

delusional

Not so selective in terms of grammar it would seem.

Not so selective in terms of grammar it would seem.

Yeah, but the spelling is not too bad.

"It is now a serious detination for quality for prospects who use to give RU only lipservice. In the near future Rutgers may be as sellective as OSU and Michigan. Player of Witter caliber."

reading there comment section is scary. there are really some sick people in this world

" It is now a serious detination for quality for prospects who use to give RU only lipservice. In the near future Rutgers may be as sellective as OSU and Michigan. Player of Witter caliber."

delusional

This reminds me of the text of some nes games

image.jpg

Nothing like making you feel wanted by saying you're plan B. Come to the Cuse where you have a comittable offer, Ish!
Doc, is your first name Eric by any chance? If so please PM me.

Yeah, but the spelling is not too bad.

That means you blow up any chance of success.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Per the twitterverse:

Just got my official offers from Syracuse and FIU! Also got my 14th offer from Indiana! #Blessed

Per the twitterverse:

Just got my official offers from Syracuse and FIU! Also got my 14th offer from Indiana! #Blessed

So did we have this backwards and he was waiting on an official Cuse offer vs waiting on someone else?