Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

tumblr_m993v3rq321qi7eg5o1_500.gif

No, the Rutgers offer was only verbal from my understanding.

Rutgers is getting full and waiting on a different back right now out of NJ. I hate to say it but Rutgers is putting together a very solid class and they are currently waiting on 4 or 5 big dogs to finish off what they have already put together.

Hilliman goes to Rutgers, Witter goes to Cuse.

Sounds like a logical scenario. If RU gets Hilliman and then Ish still blows us off for another school, I may cry

No, the Rutgers offer was only verbal from my understanding.

Rutgers is getting full and waiting on a different back right now out of NJ. I hate to say it but Rutgers is putting together a very solid class and they are currently waiting on 4 or 5 big dogs to finish off what they have already put together.

Rutgers really seems to be gaining momentum and is closing in on multiple high level recruits to finish off their class. They are going up against some stiff competition(LSU, Alabama/Blacknell- OSU, Michigan/Hilliman- OSU,FSU,PSU/Gesicki-ND,OSU,PSU/Brown etc) for these guys as well and seem to be holding their own.

Question is how many RBs will Rutgers take in this class? If they get Hilliman that would be their third RB commit, will/can they take a fourth?

Will be interesting to see how the chips fall over the next few weeks.

Looks like its hilliman and then witter for RU, but they'll only take one. It also seems likely that they'll land blacknall whos top 4 are OSU, LSU, Bama, and RU. They're finishing strong hut hopefully they get their Jersey RB so we can get witter, otherwise it looks like they'll get Witter

Looks like its hilliman and then witter for RU, but they'll only take one. It also seems likely that they'll land blacknall whos top 4 are OSU, LSU, Bama, and RU. They're finishing strong hut hopefully they get their Jersey RB so we can get witter, otherwise it looks like they'll get Witter

Not sure where your gettign your info but Blacknall is not a Rutgers lean at this point.

Rutgers really seems to be gaining momentum and is closing in on multiple high level recruits to finish off their class. They are going up against some stiff competition(LSU, Alabama/Blacknell- OSU, Michigan/Hilliman- OSU,FSU,PSU/Gesicki-ND,OSU,PSU/Brown etc) for these guys as well and seem to be holding their own.

Question is how many RBs will Rutgers take in this class? If they get Hilliman that would be their third RB commit, will/can they take a fourth?

A couple bad seasons in their new conference should squash any 'momentum'. I remember visiting friends at Rutgers when I was at SU and feeling sorry for them because the school was such an ugly boring place to spend 4 years. Proximity to NYC is probably the best thing it has going for it, that and those late night sandwich trucks. But really not a nice place to be.

Not sure how Blacknall is relevant to the conversation but there's little evidence that he's leaning towards RU. He's still leaning LSU from all accounts.

Gesicki only has a reported PSU offer at the moment ... and if Blacknall is indeed Saeed Blacknall RU isn't in their top 5 ... or his newly released top 3 either ... and the only Brown I can see RU signing is Jaleel Brown who doesn't have a commitable offer from anyone ... because RU sure as hell isn't signing Tony Brown out of Texas and I would not be surprised to see Noah Brown going elsewhere as well. While RU has put together a solid class I don't see them closing it out nabbing more than 2 of those 4 ... I think Hilliman is the only likely snare of the group.

Not sure where your gettign your info but Blacknall is not a Rutgers lean at this point.

Rutgers has really made up ground with Blacknall. Considering he has been an LSU lean forever it might be too late but I have heard he and his family are strongly considering Rutgers at this point.

Rutgers has really made up ground with Blacknall. Considering he has been an LSU lean forever it might be too late but I have heard he and his family are strongly considering Rutgers at this point.

Patently false ... completely and totally false.

Actually from most accounts LSU and Bama have cooled on him while they're waiting for prospects they have higher on their respective boards . I mentioned blacknall since Ru is getting tighter on ships and their lack of ship can only help us. The previous poster had also mentioned how they were gaining momentum.

Actually from most accounts LSU and Bama have cooled on him while they're waiting for prospects they have higher on their respective boards . I mentioned blacknall since Ru is getting tighter on ships and their lack of ship can only help us. The previous poster had also mentioned how they were gaining momentum.

I know several alums from his high school, I have family in Jersey ... unless the bottom falls out of his top 5 ... which it hasn't ... he is not going to RU ... you can try to use whatever logic you wish ... but it is not in the cards.

I know several alums from his high school, I have family in Jersey ... unless the bottom falls out of his top 5 ... which it hasn't ... he is not going to RU ... you can try to use whatever logic you wish ... but it is not in the cards.

I guess we'll find out shortly since hes announcing before his season starts

Gesicki only has a reported PSU offer at the moment ... and if Blacknall is indeed Saeed Blacknall RU isn't in their top 5 ... or his newly released top 3 either ... and the only Brown I can see RU signing is Jaleel Brown who doesn't have a commitable offer from anyone ... because RU sure as hell isn't signing Tony Brown out of Texas and I would not be surprised to see Noah Brown going elsewhere as well. While RU has put together a solid class I don't see them closing it out nabbing more than 2 of those 4 ... I think Hilliman is the only likely snare of the group.

Yes , I am talking about Saeed Blacknall(who visited Rutgers this week) and his most recently released top 3 were LSU, Rutgers, and Alabama so your wrong about his current top 5.

Gesicki has 20+ offers including Ohio St(Meyer has stated he is their #1 TE target on the board), PSU, FSU, Miami, and Wisconsin(where he is visiting right now)

It was Noah Brown I was speaking about. Kid has offers from everyone and is being pushed hard by Ohio St(who leads for him) to commit. Rutgers had him on campus yesterday.

Hilliman is the #1 RB recruit in NJ and clearly RUs first choice. He was all Michigan for a while but it appears Rutgers is doing very well with him.

The fact that Rutgers is getting these guys on campus(along with Samuels, Maverty, Holley, and Applefield) is pretty good. Obviously there is stiff competition for all of these guys and if Rutgers lands a few of them to round out things they will wind up with a very good class(probably top 25).

That maybe true I don't doubt RU is putting the full court press on but the poster I applied to was indicating he was a likely get for RU which I think is an extreme overstatement.

That maybe true I don't doubt RU is putting the full court press on but the poster I applied to was indicating he was a likely get for RU which I think is an extreme overstatement.

Agree. He is far from a likely get for Rutgers considering who they are up against for him but they are in it.

Who are all these hit and run buttgers posters. Cubuff, big, kyje

All drinking the cool aid to

Where is Rutgers going to put all these wr's and rbs? There's one ball and the guys throwing it stink.