Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

01D0DD54-28CA-4537-A4AF-EEEAE3C774CD.jpeg
01D0DD54-28CA-4537-A4AF-EEEAE3C774CD.jpeg

Big game this Friday against freedom the Pittsburgh paper picked us to be upset ! Guess we gonna find out lol
I guess Josh may have to get 10-15 carries to make sure that doesn’t happen! 300 yards sounds like a good target for him to reach!

I sometimes wish it was Sept. 2021. Lamson, Hough, Tucker in the backfield. Jordan slot, Bleich, Benson. Duce starting, Trill back, Mikel hits all the right gaps. OL somehow solidifies and is able to generate a "push." A few true freshman swagger in and start (deservedly, not as a stopgap). A favorable schedule, no injuries. The Dome is rockin' again. I'm vectoring to that now. What else is there to do. Also, I'm watching this year in the hopes a few players might still emerge this season.
Football-wise it would've been nice to have been born in Tuscaloosa where elephant dentistry is made easier because the tusks are looser. Thank you Groucho.
Now LGO!

If you haven't, please watch the ref on the sideline.

The 'oh crap' moment and him taking off running trying like heck to beat Josh to the endzone. Has a 10-15 yard headstart, and loses by about as much.

Props to the ref for getting in the race.
That ref was moving lol