Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

If he is looking for playing time I could see him giving us a look. Neal and Adams would be gone by the time he could play but still has to beat out Howard, Jordan, and 2020s thunder and lighting.

If he's transferring with in the ACC wouldn't he have to sit 2 year per conference policy? If so I wouldn't expect to see him landing in the ACC

This is a highly competitive business. From #5 running back to maybe damaged goods and can’t find a P5 school. Even if he went to SU he would probably be behind a couple of guys.

Last edited:
If he's transferring with in the ACC wouldn't he have to sit 2 year per conference policy? If so I wouldn't expect to see him landing in the ACC
No. That rule has been changed.

Didn't this kid kind of "disrespect," our hat at his commitment ceremony? Am I thinking of someone else perhaps?

Id make him get on his knees, beg, and kiss the ring, then id consider it, but thats me and im vindictive. The north remembers.

Last edited:
he did the hat fake thing. put ours on first, then ditched it for Pitt. guess it could have been worse, he didn't burn our hat or anything. However, Dino, like the elephant, never forgets. ;)
I forgot. No way in hell do we need him then. SEE YA.

I don't know how interested the staff is, but if they take him, I'd feel good about it.

Don't need any possible damaged goods taken up space from a top notch kid "J. Berger". (hopefully)

This kid made the responsible decision and left Pittsburgh. After-all, the human sense of consequence is not fully developed until your mid 20’s.

I would welcome this kid with open arms. That is, if he’s fully recovered.

DC and Philly, cities of competitors.

Oh stop it. We have taken plenty of talented transfers that weren't "damaged goods" or "taken up space". IF the staff decided to take another look at him that's fine with me.

He might be talking about the knee injury.

I would be surprised if the coaches took stuff as personally as fans. My guess would be if he expressed interest, HCDFB would want to listen and maybe ask the young man some questions. If he thinks he could be an asset he would engage, if not he would likely have his recruiting manager or coach (whomever was contacted) decline. If they think he can bring value then that's all that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom