Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

If Dino and the staff want him, I want SU to have him and if not I wish him well.
I have a feeling that HCDB has moved on from this kid. Considering what we have in our stable of RBs

I hope we pass on him for the DISRESPECT he showed during his announcement. Putting on the Syracuse gear then saying "nope" and committing to Pitt. If he comes a calling HCDB should say NOPE

Interesting last sentence. Mychale thanks everyone,says goodbye to Pitt then ends with "See you very soon ;)" Why would he say that? Unless he is staying in the conference and going to a team that will be playing Pitt? Hmmm
Don't we have to surmise it is Maryland? I mean, Locksley is there to get these caliber of player on the rebound.

Don't we have to surmise it is Maryland? I mean, Locksley is there to get these caliber of player on the rebound.

Well Pitt and Maryland don't play. So if he did mean by his last statement playing Pitt again, it won't be Maryland he chooses.

Well Pitt and Maryland don't play. So if he did mean by his last statement playing Pitt again, it won't be Maryland he chooses.
Maybe North Carolina

Why would he want to come here seeing the way the current RBs are being wasted (I know, I know - the OL sucks)? Shafer made lesser RB talents bigger threats through play calling.

If he can play center or DT take him. We dont need running backs. We need OL and DL. If im Dino im bringing in a minimum of 2 game ready Jucos or Grad transfers for both sides of the ball.
I have been saying that for 3 years now

Interesting last sentence. Mychale thanks everyone,says goodbye to Pitt then ends with "See you very soon ;)" Why would he say that? Unless he is staying in the conference and going to a team that will be playing Pitt? Hmmm
I think it's like when I say to someone "see you later" knowing damn well I'm not going to see them later. It's just a casual way to say goodbye.

That much of a step down? Sheesh

Im sure do and they have but I don't believe the quality of competition or players of the schools I mentioned.

or the academics, prestige, alumni base, etc. In the end though, wherever you are, you've got to be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom