Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like the rabbit/duck psychology picture. Hurts my brain...

rorschach.jpg

So tell me.. what do you see in this inkblot. :)

I see two flying pigs lifting up the siamese twins from American Horror Story, so does that mean Robert Washington is going to commit to us?
thats funny i had possessed bunny...what does that say about me?

Totally agree.

A general comment to all; believe it or not, guys, many of these kids have parents that do scour the 'net trying to do their due diligence in finding the right school for their sons/daughters. That's how I got here. Probably Bams and Kelly, too.

Parents of these recruits do read what you say, and they remember. Fans, and their attitudes can, and do, affect things.

In our defense I highly doubt you will find any fan forum that is perfect. Wherever you will go there will be people who say things that everyone doesn't agree with.

I don't even see what is so negative about this thread? It's the beginning of February with nothing else to talk about. People are bored.

Well I'm glad to see it hasn't taken Ohio State fans long to get negative and tell me on Twitter there's no way Robert ends up at SU. I guess they must know more than anyone else.

Well I'm glad to see it hasn't taken Ohio State fans long to get negative and tell me on Twitter there's no way Robert ends up at SU. I guess they must know more than anyone else.

An arrogant OSU fan... never heard of such a thing:rolleyes:

I don't know who has a more obnoxious fanbase Ohio St, or Tennessee. The arrogance is so annoying, especially from a place like Tennessee who has done basically nothing the past decade plus.

An arrogant OSU fan... never heard of such a thing:rolleyes:
Eh, I know some random fan doesn't matter; it's just the lazy, arrogant, "Haha, you actually think Syracuse might have a chance!" part that bugs me. It's so disrespectful. It's also the kind of guy who, if Robert chooses to come to SU, is going to disparage him on social media. I guarantee it.

Eh, I know some random fan doesn't matter; it's just the lazy, arrogant, "Haha, you actually think Syracuse might have a chance!" part that bugs me. It's so disrespectful. It's also the kind of guy who, if Robert chooses to come to SU, is going to disparage him on social media. I guarantee it.

Hate these clowns! There were fans from Wiscy and Michigan bashing Jake Pickard when he chose us.
They were telling Jake he was scared of competition, wanted to be a loser...etc.
He took it well, and actually threw in some funny jabs at these guys, but it's just not cool.

Then again, we had some clowns talking trash to D. Kelly, the Florida kids that decommitted and so on.
It's super embarassing for our fanbase. That being said, there are a lot of us on Twitter trying to tell these idiots to sit down and shut up!

I admit, I get pretty wrapped up in recruiting, but I will never hate on a kid for choosing the situation that he and his family thinks is the best for him. It's completely unacceptable.
It's like these clowns don't understand that these are real people they are harassing. I don't get it.

Hate these clowns! There were fans from Wiscy and Michigan bashing Jake Pickard when he chose us.
They were telling Jake he was scared of competition, wanted to be a loser...etc.
He took it well, and actually threw in some funny jabs at these guys, but it's just not cool.

Then again, we had some clowns talking trash to D. Kelly, the Florida kids that decommitted and so on.
It's super embarassing for our fanbase. That being said, there are a lot of us on Twitter trying to tell these idiots to sit down and shut up!

I admit, I get pretty wrapped up in recruiting, but I will never hate on a kid for choosing the situation that he and his family thinks is the best for him. It's completely unacceptable.
It's like these clowns don't understand that these are real people they are harassing. I don't get it.
Yep - it's almost like those clowns never bothered reading this: http://.com/recruiting-season-reveals-more-about-us-than-recruits/

I don't know who has a more obnoxious fanbase Ohio St, or Tennessee. The arrogance is so annoying, especially from a place like Tennessee who has done basically nothing the past decade plus.
Yeah, one of the things I hate about living in Knoxville. What's worse is that Butch Jones has them going in the right direction. I think they had the second most 4 and 5 star guys in this year's recruiting class in the SEC behind Alabama. Before too long, I'll have to deal with them being good.

anomander said:

They kill me using the orange emoticon on Twitter. Must not have a volunteer in cremscicle.

So yesterday Robert had posted on twitter he isnt a power back or a speed back. So i figured Id go back and watch his highlights again. I found it pretty funny in his first 6 clips he has examples of being just that. In his second clip on a 68 yard td run he just flat out runs past the defenders then pulls away from the ones chasing him. In his third clip he has a short run for a td but he plants and cuts and completely breaks that kids ankles. In his fifth clip he gets to the line and gets met by it looks like a linebacker powers his way through him and runs 48 yards for the td. At the 2 min mark he puts it all together...in a 72 yard td run he cuts away from one tackle powers through 2 tackles then runs away from the secondary hurdling a defender diving at his legs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom