Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching his highlight video and he reminds me of Ricky Williams, not because of his hair either.

Sooo

We are back to one in six?
a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg

theyre going to recruit him to the end regardless of which school he chooses. I find it hard to believe that (assuming he has a healthy relationship with his father) that his girlfriend knows before his dad. We'll see
Anyone have the source/link for this?

Watching his highlight video and he reminds me of Ricky Williams, not because of his hair either.

Just found my old Ricky Williams jersey yesterday. He was my hero on the phins.

Then I realized how being a pins fan was just as heart breaking, if not more, than being a cute football fan.

I think we need to tone it down here big time. We should stop bashing the kids family (whether they were in the right or the wrong in whatever it is that went down behind the scenes). He is a kid, one many members of this board think is of incredible character, and every single one of us thinks is an exceptional athlete, but a kid first and foremost.

There is no reason to attack his family in this. If you want to associate with a person of incredible character, you damn sure better be willing to try to be one or that person will find better people to be around. If the fanbase wants to attack his family (family not the kid himself) member(s) who made a mistake, why would he ever want to play for those fans.

Drop the nonsense. Stop with the "funny feelings" and the "he's going to TCU now" stuff.

Robert Washington made up his mind a long time ago. He's a great kid who deserves the best from a fanbase. If we can't even give him that in the days leading up to his announcement, why on Earth would he believe we would be there for him if anything ever happens on the Hill that doesn't go his way?

Let's root for Robert Washington to go to the place he wants to call home for the next several years, wherever that will be

#Restore44.

I think we need to tone it down here big time. We should stop bashing the kids family (whether they were in the right or the wrong in whatever it is that went down behind the scenes). He is a kid, one many members of this board think is of incredible character, and every single one of us thinks is an exceptional athlete, but a kid first and foremost.

There is no reason to attack his family in this. If you want to associate with a person of incredible character, you damn sure better be willing to try to be one or that person will find better people to be around. If the fanbase wants to attack his family (family not the kid himself) member(s) who made a mistake, why would he ever want to play for those fans.

Drop the nonsense. Stop with the "funny feelings" and the "he's going to TCU now" stuff.

Robert Washington made up his mind a long time ago. He's a great kid who deserves the best from a fanbase. If we can't even give him that in the days leading up to his announcement, why on Earth would he believe we would be there for him if anything ever happens on the Hill that doesn't go his way?

Let's root for Robert Washington to go to the place he wants to call home for the next several years, wherever that will be

#Restore44.
I wish I could give you 44 likes for this.

I wish I could give you 44 likes for this.
I could give an orange about the likes. If people just pay attention and do what the right thing to do is, that's more than enough for me.

RW deserves the best from us. If we can't give that to him when something goes haywire, that isn't even remotely his fault, why should we expect him to treat us with any respect let alone pick us over the very best schools in the country?

I could give an orange about the likes. If people just pay attention and do what the right thing to do is, that's more than enough for me.

RW deserves the best from us. If we can't give that to him when something goes haywire, that isn't even remotely his fault, why should we expect him to treat us with any respect let alone pick us over the very best schools in the country?
Agreed. Please all remember - NONE of us has ANY clue what is actually going on with Robert's family. So why is everyone so quick to rush to conclusions about every aspect of his recruitment and life?

Sit back, shut up, and just see what happens Saturday.

I think it's actually 1 in 3. He said in another interview that he is down to 3, but didn't say which 3. Many believe it's SU, TCU, and Florida.

Well, hes down to 1. But using your logic, if he didnt say what 6, then its still 1/6.

I think everyone here has been classy. The ps is another story. Let the kid have his moment. But if we arent allowed to speculate on a message board, then whats the point of this place?

Ya I don't see anyone here that's out of line? Like you said if you cab't speculate what's the point?

We just should be careful about assumptions and the family. We don't know the whole story and it's probably not our business. People were speculating about family dynamics. Maybe going too far...

Not really unless things got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors