Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing we already have a 4 star running back ... hopefully :oops: ... coming in next season

Believe it or not, despite what some people claim, some of these recruiting guys actually do have some good contacts to the kids, and University's. Unfortunately Simmons is one of them.
I definitely agree with that, but if his sources had any info on RW why would he pick SU based on the first article that came out then switch to Michigan after the next one? Hopefully the North Carolina guy who predicted SU just prior to that story with the quotes from RW's dad has better sources.

I definitely agree with that, but if his sources had any info on RW why would he pick SU based on the first article that came out then switch to Michigan after the next one? Hopefully the North Carolina guy who predicted SU just prior to that story with the quotes from RW's dad has better sources.

Yeah, I almost feel like these guys are grasping at straws at this point. Who the hell knows what's going to happen.

So, unless my reading comprehension is off, Simmons changes his prediction to Michigan because he couldn't rule them out and Michigan likes their chances? The former is odd reasoning, I guess.
read between the lines. Someone at Michigan said they thought it was them.

He doesn't have any in the RW camp, but he does at Michigan. They must have told him they feel good.

So because I like reading too much into everything, Dan Tortora just tweeted about his interview with Robert in which he discussed all six schools (the interview from several weeks ago), and Robert retweeted 4 of the tweets...about TCU, Bama, UNC, and Florida.

Hasn't retweeted the ones about Michigan or Syracuse. Probably means nothing, obviously. But still.

I wouldn't read anything into this. Tortora tweeted the Michigan one 5th and Syracuse 6th, and RW retweeted the first 4. Probably just timing.

And someone on cuses staff says the same . The kid isn't telling anyone

The staffs don't know half of the time. I remember Ish Witter. The staff felt he was ours 100% until he told them they weren't. I agree just because the staff may feel good, it doesn't make anything a lock.

So Barton could rule out the other 5 except Michigan. what if he was able to rule them out? Where would that leave things?!

Decided to write something up: http://.com/brace-for-impact-the-robert-washington-decision/
Good article Jeke.

So I gotta ask, do you already have two articles ready put up at 3:05 tomorrow? One if he picks us and one if he doesn't?

Hopefully things break our way tomorrow, but I'll enjoy watching Robert run no matter what colors he chooses to wear.

Good article Jeke.

So I gotta ask, do you already have two articles ready put up at 3:05 tomorrow? One if he picks us and one if he doesn't?

Hopefully things break our way tomorrow, but I'll enjoy watching Robert run no matter what colors he chooses to wear.
I thought about it...but as of right now, I don't.

Unfortunately that doesn't really mean anything other than possibly how much Syracuse would owe him if they terminated it early.
We aren't the type of school to terminate a coach early unless there is some kind of misconduct, so no we won't terminate his contract early. We gave Maloney 7 years, Grob got 4, kept PP 4 years too long.

Awesome column Jeff. Hopefully those with an eeyore scrooge complex can also take something away from that piece as well.

Only his Girlfriend and his Mother know for sure.

Honestly at that age.. with nothing signed and it being such a big decision I would bet only one person truly knows.. semantics or not.

I thought about it...but as of right now, I don't.
I'm slightly surprised. Hopefully you aren't writing articles tonight as a way to help you fall asleep. There aren't many of us I expect to be kept up waiting for this announcement, but you are one I expect might have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom