Class of 2023 - RB T.J. Conley (NY: Fayetteville-Manlius) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB T.J. Conley (NY: Fayetteville-Manlius)

Finwad32

Hall of Fame

How does this stud’s page not exist yet?

How does this stud’s page not exist yet?

Committed to Rutty for Lax

On Sunday - you’re tuned in

Good player, believe he was on SU's radar but I don't think he was offered as SU had some guys rated higher who they were able to get. I believe they are still in the market for another middie so you never know.

He is listed at 6’1 180 in his football highlights. I was expecting Csonka but his film looks more like Schwedes. Scott Schwedes. Thin, fast and very agile..

Might be good enough to play P5 football if he fills out a bit.

Last edited:
Is he the only one at FM worth seeing? Asking as I have BK clue…
Idk. They've been very good this year, and Conley has been the majority of the offense.

They are strong on D, maybe an OL?

Idk enough about them

I have to admit, a lot of what I complained about last year is being addressed this year.

It’s good to see Dino Babers at a local Friday Night game bringing Syracuse back into the fold, visually, for CNY highschools.

Football can be reborn in Syracuse. We just need a little help from Dino and Cuse to jumpstart the dreams and aspirations of the youth.

Good for Dino.

Yeah, I agree. i Haven’t seen his kid play yet but I heard he is a stud. Has anyone seen him in person who can let us know if he is real deal.

Yeah, I agree. i Haven’t seen his kid play yet but I heard he is a stud. Has anyone seen him in person who can let us know if he is real deal.

Given how much our TEs/HBs suck, maybe Conley is being looked at there?

Given how much our TEs/HBs suck, maybe Conley is being looked at there?

Yeah - Mang has regressed from last season, and Hoeh is good for 1-2 absolutely drive-killing penalties per game.

A legit TE threat who can block and catch passes would take this O to another level.

Shame that Villari can’t be that dude this year.

Yeah - Mang has regressed from last season, and Hoeh is good for 1-2 absolutely drive-killing penalties per game.

A legit TE threat who can block and catch passes would take this O to another level.

Is Clement that guy?

Feel they need to start looking to play Villari, Hatcher, Brown. Need a second or third option. Hoeh and Mang are becoming liabilities.

Feel they need to start looking to play Villari, Hatcher, Brown. Need a second or third option. Hoeh and Mang are becoming liabilities.
Villari has the athleticism, I’m guessing it’s learning the system and/or blocking assignments that might be holding him back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom