Class of 2016 - RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska

This kid reminds me of a war machine.

God I want this kid. We need explosive athletes and playmakers. This kid is both. Lets close on him ASAP please

Per twitter...

3-star Tre Bryant calls Syracuse’s facilities one of the best he’s seen,

So i guess we are doing something right with the facillities

can we get him and neal? are they mutually exclusive?
Staff should be all in on bringing in both. If that happens and both of them wind up on the o side (with RW) there will literally be no excuse.

can we get him and neal? are they mutually exclusive?
It sounds like we would absolutely take two guys in that role, and the top 2 guys we want for that Erv Phillips role are Neal and Bryant. I think Bryant may become the better player (dudes one of the best pure athletes in the country) but landing Neal almost assuredly gets us Colon, who then gives us a fighting chance with Mayden.

If I can only have one, I want Neal for that reason, but I really really want both.

It sounds like we would absolutely take two guys in that role, and the top 2 guys we want for that Erv Phillips role are Neal and Bryant. I think Bryant may become the better player (dudes one of the best pure athletes in the country) but landing Neal almost assuredly gets us Colon, who then gives us a fighting chance with Mayden.

If I can only have one, I want Neal for that reason, but I really really want both.
The problem with the Mayden/Colon/Neal scenario is that Mayden is deciding before Neal or Colon. Neal is deciding late July/early August, and Colon is deciding in November. Mayden is deciding in about two weeks.

I think Bryant is similar to Steve Slayton and he's 40 pounds heavier than Neal.

The problem with the Mayden/Colon/Neal scenario is that Mayden is deciding before Neal or Colon. Neal is deciding late July/early August, and Colon is deciding in November. Mayden is deciding in about two weeks.
All true. But if we get Neal and Colon there's at least an outside chance of a flip if we can get a late visit from Mayden. The chances are extremely slim, but at least they are existent with Neal and Colon in the fold.

All true. But if we get Neal and Colon there's at least an outside chance of a flip if we can get a late visit from Mayden. The chances are extremely slim, but at least they are existent with Neal and Colon in the fold.
Mayden's releasing his top 10 today, so that's the first step.

Right now we are at 8 commits and even with the recent departures we can only take 10 more.

Deciding does not equal signing tho Jeke. If we get Neal & Colon you gotta think Mayden will consider re-opening.

We need Bryant, and Neal, we haven't had good return men since Mike Holmes, and Max Suter. These 2 could give us great field position to set up our offense.

We need Bryant, and Neal, we haven't had good return men since Mike Holmes, and Max Suter. These 2 could give us great field position to set up our offense.

Amen BB! Our return game has been pathetic. Ditto for our coverage teams. If if if Estime can stay healthy we can hopefully get some decent punt returns. Take both Neal and Bryant if we are so fortunate

Even more impressed with Tre after listening to this interview.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom