Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

It was the Hibachi wasn't it?
That would have gotten me. No doubt. I am guessing they went full out and did the saki (or NA option) squirter bottle with these results we are seeing.

Not just this thread but many others too but how come every time Fran does something “wow” people immediately compare to Dino? Fran is doing things we haven’t done for a long time, before Dino too. Like that dinner in the Dome. What other HC has done that. Celebrate Fran and his successes.
I agree but I also see the natural comparison to the most recent coach in terms of how the trajectory is changing from what we have been doing recently in reruiting and where it now seems to be heading.

KEEP EM COMING LIKE TED LASSO HUSTLING AT AN ENGLISH PUB. Dart!
1702267594166.png

This dude is already big...a year or two of a college strength program will make him into a beast!

These are a different type of athlete Fran is recruiting. Strong. Not skinny projects. Exciting times!
No hyperbole, Willis is the total package - speed, size, power and FEET. YW has elite agility and vision. He's gonna be really good.

When was the last time SU got a commit from a running back - or any player - who was rated the #1 recruit in football-rich NJ with offers from Michigan, Penn State and Alabama? This is 'NCAA Football14 - Dynasty Mode' unreal?