Real Men of Genius: Indiana Edition

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
7982972.jpeg

Syracusefan.com presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Geeeeeenius!)

Today we salute you, Mr. Random Indiana White Guy
(Mis-ter Ran-dom Indiana Whi-ite guy!)

You might like to hang out with midgets to make yourself look taller, but you're still listed at 6 feet tall in the game program.
(Standing on a phonebook!)

You might not be athletic, but you sure are scrappy. You may not touch the ball much, but you sure have a basketball IQ. And you may not be fast, but you sure have plucky quickness.
(It's racist but it's tru-huuu!)

No 3 pointer is too deep for you, and no amount of in-game Brylcreem too much. Your eagerness to please your Coach is matched only by your musky scent late in the the second half.
(Smelling like Brut and Vic-tory)

You might hit some Free Throws, but you sure don't hit the weight room. While teammates court the Tri-Delts, your best shot is the engineering sorority.
(It's another Game of Thrones night!)

Declare for the draft? Not a chance.
Declared inelligible? 4.0 baby.
Declare block or charge? The Academy Award goes to your moving feet and Hollywood jawline.
(Floppin' har-der than a Tu-na!)

So crack open a nice cold Bud-Light you Champion of the Caucasians
Because the glory days of today will soon be the gory days of car dealership commercials tomorrow.
(Mis-ter Mr. Random Indiana White Guuuuuuuuuuuuy)

7982972.jpeg

You might like to hang out with midgets to make yourself look taller, but you're still listed at 6 feet tall in the game program.

You might not be athletic, but you sure are scrappy. You may not touch the ball much, but you sure have a basketball IQ. And you may not be fast, but you sure have plucky quickness.

No 3 pointer is too deep for you, and no amount of in-game Brylcreem too much. Your eagerness to please your Coach is matched only by your musky scent late in the the second half.

You might hit some Free Throws, but you sure don't hit the weight room. While teammates court the Tri-Delts, your best shot is the engineering sorority.

Declare block or charge? The Academy Award goes to your moving feet and Hollywood jawline.

Because the glory days of today will soon be the gory days of car dealership commercials tomorrow.
Get it !

7982972.jpeg

A W E S O M E ! ! ! - 'nuff said

So, wait a second. We're supposed to hate white guys?

7982972.jpeg

What's funny is that this could hold true for other Indiana schools as well: Notre Dame, Purdue, Butler, Indiana State. I think they have all had plucky white guys. I'm sure every kid there grew up with a poster of Jimmy Chitwood over his bed.

th

This is my favorite:

Funny side note...the first time I heard this was while driving south on I95 right near the sports complex in Philly. I was riding with my manager who actually wore one of these things.

When we heard the first line of "Real Men of Genius..." , like a moron I blurted out...I love these commercials.

Needless to say, for the remaining 50 seconds of the commercial, I was plastered to the passenger door looking out the side window fighting back uncontrollable laughter.

Not a word was spoken for what seemed like hours...very awkward!

Shameless bump.

And rewarded for the shameless bump with even more likes. ISWYDT.

Great original post. Weren't you the real man of genius appealing for sanity and cosmic justice before last March's battle with IU, talking about your time imprisoned in that horrifying state? OttoinGrotto, perhaps?

Great original post. Weren't you the real man of genius appealing for sanity and cosmic justice before last March's battle with IU, talking about your time imprisoned in that horrifying state? OttoinGrotto, perhaps?
Real Men of Genius
Mr. Bump your post to get more likes

suttree said:

You got it, that was (is) me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom