Really, Carmelo, are you serious? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Really, Carmelo, are you serious?

Pro-LBJ bias? Guilty as charged, but legitimate reasons to be a LeBron fan and defender, particularly on a board wher it took years for many to accept and admit that as special as Carmelo is, he's \not LBJ, and that's OK, he makes more money than LeBron, he's an elite scorer, but I think he's wasted too much time not being able to accept that he's not the best player in the league and will never be. He has a lot going for him, though, is getting richer and richer, he'll be remembered and have a legacy. Hanging onto jealousy and denial is a waste of energy. Nothing wrong with bring one of the best and financially set for life. Players are never going to gravitate to and want to play with Carmelo, like they do with LBJ.

Mazel tov on papahood, but my sympathy on the sleep deprivation. I just took a ambien for you by proxy, hope it works.

As for me, feeling great, Doing some freelance writing, diggin the perks of aging (Social Security and Medicare ... and my Medicare Advantage $25 annual Y membership. Feel as if I won the gym lottery, working out at least 5 days a week, carpe diemin', great "girlfriend" (must be a better term for a woman in her 6os, life is good. Last CT scan in January showed all's well, very well, December will be 4 years post-chemo, no CT scan planned, that lessens the stress greatly. It's a wunnerful life indeed, my friend, hope you'll be sleeping again soon.

Hey--that's great!!! 4 freaking years... what a milestone. I understand better than most how significant that really, truly is--to say nothing of what you went through to get there.

LOL about your "girlfriend" observation--looking forward to buying you both a beer when I get up there sometime. Enjoy the fall--YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Hey--that's great!!! 4 freaking years... what a milestone. I understand better than most how significant that really, truly is--to say nothing of what you went through to get there.

LOL about your "girlfriend" observation--looking forward to buying you both a beer when I get up there sometime. Enjoy the fall--YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
Would love to meet you, bro, and convert you to a LeBron fan. :) Drinks are on me...and the feds, bless them and their Social Security chedda!
Me, Linny Abilene jazz fest2014.JPG

Would love to meet you, bro, and convert you to a LeBron fan. :) Drinks are on me...and the feds, bless them and their Social Security chedda!
View attachment 23961

You outpunted your coverage! ; ) BTW, that's the pot calling the kettle black, since the same holds true for me! Can't wait to link up, Richie! Have a great weekend!

They hang out? Where, when? I'd bet the last time LeBron "hung out" with Carmelo was on the court during the season.

Google Image "Lebron James Carmelo Anthony". Is it that hard to believe? I don't know what we're arguing.