Reasons for the Loss... | Syracusefan.com

Reasons for the Loss...

newmexicuse

All Conference
First, I want to thank this team for really giving it their all and playing very tenaciously in the second half. It isn't often the season ends and I can really say that our guys exceeded expectations.

Second - Jimmy - a few really poor coaching moves. These include:
a. Taking CJ out in the first half when he was scalding hot
b. Not staying w Jerami over James in the second half - Jerami looked great.
c. What was that final play he drew up ???
d. Why didn't CJ see the ball at the end ???

Third - MCW - I can't believe he couldn't exploit his height better - also 5 TOs - no good.

Fourth - James looked just awful, though he did make a huge trey at the end.

Fifth - Horrible reffing at the end. The 4th foul on MCW was a totally missedd call & a game changer. The charge on Triche could have gone either way - why didn't we at least get a make-up call ??? Regardless, it was crazy for him to go that aggressive to the hole that early in the shot clock. Brandon also made two other really bad plays with the foul late in the shot clock and the throw out of bounds a few minutes earlier.

Sixth - They make those two treys from mid-court - ridiculous, but daggers.

Kudos to CJ - he was simply fantastic out there !!! Jerami also came up big. And our bigs actually got a couple of hoops each.

Actually it was quite amazing - horrible games from James & MCW - horrible reffing - no starting guards left standing & we still had a shot in the final minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom