Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Petro the only assistant coach featured in the graphic. Not that it means anything.

where are IL's rankings, stars, recruiting previews, anything at all with only a week to go before 9/1? feel like they've taken the entire summer off. i don't even remember seeing anything on the transfer portal. i've probably broken more news here than ty xanders has

anyway, ryan duenkel out of st. john's DC is going to be the consensus #1. comes from a big UVA family

where are IL's rankings, stars, recruiting previews, anything at all with only a week to go before 9/1? feel like they've taken the entire summer off. i don't even remember seeing anything on the transfer portal. i've probably broken more news here than ty xanders has

anyway, ryan duenkel out of st. john's DC is going to be the consensus #1. comes from a big UVA family
Duenkle’s say he is open for everyone but hearing he likes Cornell. I say he ends up at UVA. Very special player.

Xanders said last Friday that his rankings were done. Last year they didn't released anything until September 1st when he announced his Top 50. Seems like they must be going a similar route this year. FWIW other sites like NLF haven't released anything yet either.

Would be nice to get a "Top Transfer" classes update, last year they did one on August 25th. I'm guessing that with the U-21 games and the PLL, Inside Lacrosse is waiting for a slow down in content.

Duenkle’s say he is open for everyone but hearing he likes Cornell. I say he ends up at UVA. Very special player.
he's got 5 schools on his "schools considering" list on IL and cornell isn't on there. it's UVA, UNC, ND, UMD, PSU

Xanders said last Friday that his rankings were done. Last year they didn't released anything until September 1st when he announced his Top 50. Seems like they must be going a similar route this year. FWIW other sites like NLF haven't released anything yet either.

Would be nice to get a "Top Transfer" classes update, last year they did one on August 25th. I'm guessing that with the U-21 games and the PLL, Inside Lacrosse is waiting for a slow down in content.
NLF put one up back in May
That seems to be the ranking recruits are using on their videos.

he's got 5 schools on his "schools considering" list on IL and cornell isn't on there. it's UVA, UNC, ND, UMD, PSU
Neither is Gtown but he likes them too. Haven’t looked at his IL profile but those aren’t always up to date.

i put very little stock in NLF rankings. not only do they have a clear bias toward their own member clubs but they also vastly overrate kids based on how they performed at NLF sponsored events. almost every blurb or tweet on a kid says something like "played well at NLF Invitational" or "DOMINATED NLF Elite 120!!" or something of that nature. they also, as far as i know, just don't rank anyone from canada? thomson and collison two top '22s are not ranked by them

i put very little stock in NLF rankings. not only do they have a clear bias toward their own member clubs but they also vastly overrate kids based on how they performed at NLF sponsored events. almost every blurb or tweet on a kid says something like "played well at NLF Invitational" or "DOMINATED NLF Elite 120!!" or something of that nature. they also, as far as i know, just don't rank anyone from canada? thomson and collison two top '22s are not ranked by them

Their rankings do leave guys out. I don't believe AJ Larkin was in their rankings for this year.
But the NLF rankings do give you a nice starting place when you know little about the 2024 class. You can see if the recruit has highlights on YouTube and if he does, then you can make your own judgement.

Thanks, I had forgotten about that. Another site named Sirius put out rankings last year and tried to predict where kids would end up signing. They did not have a good hit rate and it looks like they haven't posted anything new this year, so it looks like we are down to just two services who rank kids going forward.

One 2024 MIAA attackman who is pretty good and isn't on the NLF list is Luke Miller for McDonogh. Miller is on the USA U-16 team. (Annapolis Hawks)
Another that I like is Mason Cook with Loyola Blakefield. A nice quick right-hand finisher. Plays on the Crabs with Spencer Ford.

One 2024 MIAA attackman who is pretty good and isn't on the NLF list is Luke Miller for McDonogh. Miller is on the USA U-16 team. (Annapolis Hawks)
Another that I like is Mason Cook with Loyola Blakefield. A nice quick right-hand finisher. Plays on the Crabs with Spencer Ford.
Zack - are you referring to Mason Hill by chance?

A name 'Cuse fans should remember down the road is Bogue Hahn (McDonogh). He was a starter at McDonogh as a freshman. Staff are aware of him already.

i'm sure it's just a coincidence that you're hyping up a kid with a long family lineage at maryland

Zack - are you referring to Mason Hill by chance?

A name 'Cuse fans should remember down the road is Bogue Hahn (McDonogh). He was a starter at McDonogh as a freshman. Staff are aware of him already.
I'm referring to Mason Cook with Loyola Blakefield

I didn't know he had a long family lineage at Maryland. That's nice.

You know, UrbanaOrange, I think you have been holding back information. I was noticing that the Madlax 2024's from Landon on the NLF list, #19 Kevin Miller and #24 Anthony Panetti are listed as living in Clarksburg and Frederick, respectively.

04E96357-1B3A-4014-8F4F-27956DB57AEA.jpeg

E28F56D2-91AF-43A2-9DDA-BD89EB42783A.jpeg

Can anyone guess.. it’s not that different from their spring top 10.. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors