Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

I can see the academic side, but the doors are already wide open athletically if they’re being recruited to go to those places.
networking for the other side of college. Prep school networks can be better than a lot of college alumnae networks.

LaForge and Fox do not list Syracuse among their 5 schools on IL. Doesn't mean it's over but that's an inauspicious start for those two

Based on the lists that have come out so far, it could be a nice fall for Duke and Virginia.

IL also quietly added some more four stars which you can see at the link below. Zack's pals Cook and Miller have been added

One name that was added was Jack Herendeen from Victor. He doesn't have schools listed yet

Last edited:
Andrew Beard from Severn has been added as a 4-star. He does have Syracuse on his list.

LaForge and Fox do not list Syracuse among their 5 schools on IL. Doesn't mean it's over but that's an inauspicious start for those two

Based on the lists that have come out so far, it could be a nice fall for Duke and Virginia.

IL also quietly added some more four stars which you can see at the link below. Zack's pals Cook and Miller have been added

One name that was added was Jack Herendeen from Victor. He doesn't have schools listed yet
Are you insinuating a recruit wouldn’t pick up the phone If March, Gait, Petro, or Irelan called? Best class of ‘22. Underrated class for ‘23. I’m sure they’ll do alright with the ‘24s.

Looks like the only four stars that have Syracuse listed as an option are Beard from Severn and a defenseman Vincent Bolognino from Harborfields. Doesn’t mean no one wants to go to Syracuse but something to point out.

Looks like the only four stars that have Syracuse listed as an option are Beard from Severn and a defenseman Vincent Bolognino from Harborfields. Doesn’t mean no one wants to go to Syracuse but something to point out.

While I think SU's recruiting class will take a step back this year from the last 2 classes for a few reasons, the IL list is nothing to go by. If I recall correctly SU wasn't even listed for Spallina 2 years ago and it was way offbase last year on several recruits as well.

while i do think there is something to cuse having fewer than every other ACC, worth noting that the majority of recruits still haven't listed their top schools yet so i'm sure a few more will get added

ohio state also recently lost jordan ito, a 4 star middie out of western reserve

perhaps a result of their deep dive into the transfer portal this summer?

anyway, clear that the class of 2024 is going to take their time

cuse is not listed on pokorny's IL list of schools considering. someone said he's a legacy?

ohio state also recently lost jordan ito, a 4 star middie out of western reserve

perhaps a result of their deep dive into the transfer portal this summer?

anyway, clear that the class of 2024 is going to take their time

cuse is not listed on pokorny's IL list of schools considering. someone said he's a legacy?
I doubt the transfers had anything to do with it.

On the one hand, Band seemed like he might develop into a regular at OSU, while UVa brings in so much talent at attack that it looks like he will just be a reserve at UVa.
On the other hand, I tend to view Bullis as a bit of a snooty school, and it actually surprised me that Band committed to OSU, and thus it doesn't surprise me that he took a step up the preppie ladder to UVa.

Not a surprise given his connections. Usually takes the number one recruit a bit more time to decide. That might speed up other’s announcements.
He’s been a Virginia fan his whole life.. his mind was made up at12:01 am when Lars called him.. lol

They have added a couple 4-stars to Syracuse's Interested Player list on IL: Cody Collier, A, Calvert Hall and Vincent Bolognino, D, Harborfields, NY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom